Martha McSally insults reporter calling them a "liberal hack" just so she can fundraise off of it.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Jan 2019
southeast
Reactions: Izzshemovin
Jan 2019
southeast
what's he done that makes him a liberal hack?
Controversy[edit]
CNN had to retract an exclusive report done by Manu Raju along with Jeremy Herb that the Trump Campaign, including Donald Trump Jr, had access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks before such documents were publicly available, as it was found to be incorrect. This was criticised by Julian Assange, and Donald Trump Jr tweeted at Manu Raju, "I won’t hold my breath for an apology, or for you to call out your puppet masters on the left that fed you BS knowing you would gleefully run with it without ever checking the other side". However, CNN stated it would not take disciplinary action as Raju had followed CNN's editorial standards process, though a mistake was made.[7][8][9][10]

Is that enough for you...

Jan 2019
southeast
McSally is going to have a hard time anyway if Mark Kelly wins the primary. He was a lifelong republican but switched a few years back.
Your comment has nothing to do with McSally calling Manu a political hack

Sep 2016
My own world
Wow, that's not going to get her a lot of independents especially since the question was a simple one about how she was going to vote in terms of allowing witnesses or not.
It looks like she may have gotten a look at an internal survey of her state and went into attack mode. Nobody that is confident that they are ahead in the polls against a likely opponent reacts to anybody (democrat or republican) to a reporter's simple question answered one of 3 ways (I don't know yet, yes witnesses or no we don't need them).