Matt Drudge Abandons Trump?

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio

I agree. Loss of support -- unwavering support -- for Trump by the Drudge Report would cripple Trump's attempts to survive impeachment.

Your thoughts?

Jan 2019
southeast
Let me help you out. Like I said it is nothing new...https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/08/22/caller-is-matt-drudge-a-never-trumper/

Sep 2016
My own world
Wrong. I have read the Drudge Report daily for several years. Matt Drudge is a never Trumper
Let me help you out. Like I said it is nothing new...https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/08/22/caller-is-matt-drudge-a-never-trumper/

How do you know the man is telling the truth? How do you know if Republicans are ever telling the truth?

“Nobody is a fiscal conservative anymore,” Limbaugh shot back. “All this talk about concern for the deficit and the budget has been bogus for as long as it’s been around.”

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA

I agree. Loss of support -- unwavering support -- for Trump by the Drudge Report would cripple Trump's attempts to survive impeachment.

Your thoughts?

I was just reading that article :)

This part made was pretty funny to me

Jim Hoft, the founder of the right-wing Gateway Pundit blog, recently published a blog post asking, "What Happened to Matt Drudge?" Contending that the website had taken a "pro-impeachment slant," Hoft wrote, "Dear Matt Drudge -- Please come home."

Jerome Corsi, a prominent right-wing conspiracy theorist, has repeatedly tweeted about the change in coverage, saying Drudge has "lost his mind," "turned left," and become a "leftist hack beating [the] impeachment drum."

Even Rush Limbaugh, a friend of Drudge's, has commented on the matter. In late August, Limbaugh told a caller in that he's repeatedly been asked about the matter. "My email inbox every day, 'What's happening to Drudge, Rush?'" Limbaugh said. "And I tell people, 'Have you ever heard of clicks?'"

The Stupidest Man on the Internet (Gateway Pundit) Nutter Guy (Coris) and a total joke (Limbaugh)

Thing is that Drudge has always been about sowing the chaos.

Now that impeachment looks pretty certain, looks like he is riding that train.

Pretty sure the Trump Cult will now dump him.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Wrong. I have read the Drudge Report daily for several years. Matt Drudge is a never Trumper

Sure thing..

I guess you didn't bother to read this part of the link?

It's not clear whether Drudge had a falling out with the White House that prompted his change in coverage. After Trump ascended to the Oval Office, Drudge was known to visit the White House, spending time with the President, Jared Kushner, and Ivanka Trump.

Jul 2011
Tennessee

Your thoughts?
Speculation is the way the media does news today.