Maxine Waters wants “reparations” for slavery once Democrats take back power.

Jan 2007
https://www.accredited-times.com/2018/03/06/maxine-waters-demands-reparations-2020-stump-speech/
Democrats finest is at it again.

Selma, Alabama (Accredited Times) – For decades, the white man has lied to us. He promised 40 acres. He promised a mule. Well, where the hell are my 40 acres? Where the hell is my mule?
Now Congresswomyn Maxine Waters (Democrat – Wakanda) has answered the call. In a bombshell address delivered in Selma, Alabama on Saturday, Waters, the 2020 Presidential frontrunner after Michelle Obama shockingly withdrew her name from consideration, promised to sponsor legislation providing African-Americans with “reparations” for slavery once Democrats take back power in this year’s election.

“If we want to get to the point where we can get reparations, we’ve got to have the power to do that, number one, by having a supportive president would be wonderful, but taking back the House would be absolutely wonderful,“ Waters thundered.
“Is that your stump speech for 2020?” CNN contributor Angela Rye asked gleefully.
“I’ll be happy to do that,” a smiling Waters answered.
The audience exploded in applause.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/03/waters_promises_reparations_if_dems_take_over_in_2020.html

March 5, 2018
[h=1]Waters promises 'reparations' if Dems take over in 2020[/h]

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
There is no place for these racist in this Great Nation.

The Democratic Party is poised to rival the 1930's NAZI Party.

First reparation, then concentration camps and then the Democratic Party achieves its' ultimate goals.

Nov 2014
North Carolina
https://www.accredited-times.com/2018/03/06/maxine-waters-demands-reparations-2020-stump-speech/
Democrats finest is at it again.

Selma, Alabama (Accredited Times) – For decades, the white man has lied to us. He promised 40 acres. He promised a mule. Well, where the hell are my 40 acres? Where the hell is my mule?
Now Congresswomyn Maxine Waters (Democrat – Wakanda) has answered the call. In a bombshell address delivered in Selma, Alabama on Saturday, Waters, the 2020 Presidential frontrunner after Michelle Obama shockingly withdrew her name from consideration, promised to sponsor legislation providing African-Americans with “reparations” for slavery once Democrats take back power in this year’s election.

“If we want to get to the point where we can get reparations, we’ve got to have the power to do that, number one, by having a supportive president would be wonderful, but taking back the House would be absolutely wonderful,“ Waters thundered.
“Is that your stump speech for 2020?” CNN contributor Angela Rye asked gleefully.
“I’ll be happy to do that,” a smiling Waters answered.
The audience exploded in applause.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/03/waters_promises_reparations_if_dems_take_over_in_2020.html

March 5, 2018
[h=1]Waters promises 'reparations' if Dems take over in 2020[/h]

That woman is a complete loon. But she's from California so not much a surprise really. That place is basically the lunatic asylum of the United States - and I would go further than Trump did by suggesting she needs an IQ test. I'd say she actually needs to be committed.

I also love how she suddenly became rich when she got into politics (gee, I wonder how that happen). And it's always amusing when someone who lives in a million dollar home says they need reparations because of slavery.

Nov 2014
North Carolina

First reparation, then concentration camps and then the Democratic Party achieves its' ultimate goals.
I just keep hoping that secession movement in California comes back - or that push to create a New California is successful. It's really the only solution I see at this point.

Because so long as that State is part of the Union that lunatic fringe of the party is going to keep growing both in power and popularity. We were only barely able to stop it last election. And unfortunately it doesn't look like Trump has the necessary gumption to stand up to California - because thus far he has allowed their seditionist politicians to run rampant and brazenly defy our laws.

Last edited:

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto

Concentration camps for whom? Which groups of people would they target?

Jan 2007
She may be trying to drum up voters . Her message will appeal to many that are prone to that message. It could work. The victim class will go for it.

Sep 2016
My own world
It is a very very deep fear of some on the far right. Obama was at least half white. His wife being 100% an African American woman as President would have theses people in fear of not only losing their guns and bibles but their property. They fear she would order full on compensation from the whites and conviscate every 100% white persons property to turn over to every African American and person of mixed race in America instead.

I can see the paramilitary groups arming now in the Deep South.
http://politicalhotwire.com/current-events/189113-michelle-obama-wants-create-thousands-mes-20.html

The above post from another thread seems like it belongs here.

Last edited: