May the investigations begin.

Nov 2006
Should be fun. Politics as usual. Can't wait for that Impeachment to hit the Senate. And when Ginsy decides she's had enough, we'll have another conservative on the court.
What makes you think there is going to be such a thing when all the democrats have said they have no intention of doing it? Is that another of your ignorant and bullshit scare tactics like democrats want to outlaw guns and have open borders?

Jan 2007
Should be fun. Politics as usual. Can't wait for that Impeachment to hit the Senate. And when Ginsy decides she's had enough, we'll have another conservative on the court.
Ginsy fell and broke three ribs ribs. She is 85. May be sooner then you think.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
Yup thats no problem either, when we get the power we increase the number of Judges on the supreme court and your hate advantage is gone in the shitter where it belongs. You won't be able to take away the rights of Democrats to vote, being the only possible way that your hate group can continue in this country, you and your hate group are toast.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
What makes you think there is going to be such a thing when all the democrats have said they have no intention of doing it? Is that another of your ignorant and bullshit scare tactics like democrats want to outlaw guns and have open borders?
I think Mueller took this long to bury scum bag, there won't need to be a Impeachment. He goes directly to jail and won't pass go and collect 200 dollars. New york is sitting on a pile of charges ,that they can simply change a minor state law and go after scum bag even when he is in office. They hate him and if he gets any worse , which I know he will now , they will charge him and they will win, its a automatic.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
What a dumb fucking thing to say. Wow!
Hey know nothing they already said they will do it. His tax returns will minimumly show what a total peice of shit he is and Russia and corruption are in there also, I'd bet. Just that alone has a good chance of doing what should be done, it's called jail.