Maybe the House can do a 3 for 1 impeachment and include Barr and Ross

Sep 2016
My own world
The House Oversight and Reform Committee in July held Barr and Ross in criminal contempt for defying the panel's subpoenas as lawmakers probe the administration's attempt to add a controversial citizenship question to the government's population count.

Since then, Barr and Ross "have doubled down on their open defiance of the rule of law and refused to produce even a single additional document in response to our Committee’s bipartisan subpoenas," Representative Carolyn Maloney, the panel's chairwoman, said in a statement announcing the lawsuit.

The lawsuit comes one day after a federal judge rejected the Trump administration's claim of broad immunity protecting current and former senior White House officials from being compelled to testify before Congress, saying no one is above the law.

House Democrats are leading the impeachment inquiry into Trump's handling of Ukraine as well as other probes, including possible obstruction of the federal probe into Russian political interference in 2016, Trump's finances and any potential conflicts of interest, and others.

Sep 2016
My own world
Evidence so far; Larry told Moe, Moe told Curly and Curly told me...........

Hang in there.
What are you on about? A federal judge rejected the Trump administration’s claim of broad immunity protecting current and former senior White House officials from being compelled to testify before Congress, saying no one is above the law.

Barr and Ross are up shits creek without a paddle as are the other officials hiding and not showing up or turning over documents and devying BIPARTISAN subpoenas.They literally have no defence for not turning over the documents. They have failed to turn over one single piece of paper. I hope the judge enforces the subpoena and it all ends up with personal fines for both pieces of shit and disbarrment for Barr.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
May 2019
midwest
Barr should have been disbarred after he gave clearance to GHWB to pardon the Iran Contra participants once he left office back then.
:cool:

Reactions: Eve1