Mayor Bill de Blasio jokes about ‘colored people’ time with Hillary Clinton

Apr 2011
Under your skin
From the imagine if a Republican had said this file, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio joked on Friday night at an event with Hillary Clinton that the reason he didn’t endorse her sooner was because he operates on “CP time,” which is short for “colored people time”:

[video=youtube;SxtRRL7cOeI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxtRRL7cOeI[/video]

Urban Dictionary defines “colored people time” as “a stereotyping of African Americans/Black People as not punctual/frequently or constantly being late.”

Ok, liberals, time to start defending these comments and explaining why it is OK for Democrats to use racial stereotypes.

Reactions: 1 person
Jul 2015
Florida
From the imagine if a Republican had said this file, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio joked on Friday night at an event with Hillary Clinton that the reason he didn’t endorse her sooner was because he operates on “CP time,” which is short for “colored people time”:

[video=youtube;SxtRRL7cOeI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxtRRL7cOeI[/video]

Urban Dictionary defines “colored people time” as “a stereotyping of African Americans/Black People as not punctual/frequently or constantly being late.”

Ok, liberals, time to start defending these comments and explaining why it is OK for Democrats to use racial stereotypes.
You do know DE BLASIO's WIFE is 'COLORED', don't you? Do you know that he has 2 'half-colored' kids?

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
You do know DE BLASIO's WIFE is 'COLORED', don't you? Do you know that he has 2 'half-colored' kids?
He should have chosen different words. Of course, it doesn't make meridian any less racist. It just means DeBlasio shouldn't have said what he did. Again, it's not an expression I would ever use.

Reactions: 3 people
Jul 2015
Florida
He should have chosen different words. Of course, it doesn't make meridian any less racist. It just means DeBlasio shouldn't have said what he did. Again, it's not an expression I would ever use.
Give me a break! It's an 'inside' joke or phrase. Every 'group' does it. He has earned his BONAFIDES to use the term. If BLACK people make a stink, then he went too far.

Stay tuned!