Mayor Pete is in!

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
If EITHER party had come up with a decent nominee, even a HALF DECENT nominee, they'd have won bigly.

But, we had two losers.
Agreed. FWIW, I'm glad Trump beat Hillary. Now the best thing he could do for the country is to retire "for medical reasons" and let Pence and the RNC organize themselves before November 2020.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Do we really think Mayor Butts is going to save us from America's winnings under the President?

Really?

Uhm - Hmm ...

Wake me up when that happens ....
No, but odds are it will be a Democrat being inaugurated January 2021 unless Trump exists first and allows the Republicans to salvage the election.

Nov 2008
Washington state
He DOES have some things going for him.

He's a vet.

He's the mayor of a small city.

He's a gay homosexual...
Just a step below Obama when he ran. Sometimes people get behind the inexperienced candidate especially if they are from a protected group. Obama won easily with little experience. His speaking was great and Liberals believed every word he said , just because he was a good speaker

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Just a step below Obama when he ran. Sometimes people get behind the inexperienced candidate especially if they are from a protected group. Obama won easily with little experience. His speaking was great and Liberals believed every word he said , just because he was a good speaker
What the fuck? Who was MORE inexperienced than the Twitter Twit???
Obama served both in the Illinois legislature and as a U.S. Senator.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Pete Buttigieg’s Focus: Storytelling First. Policy Details Later.

This guy is a phony.

Does anyone think Mayor Butts stands a chance here?

Seriously?
with Democrats, yes. They don't look at a candidate like we do. They look at them to see if they can be used as a weapon against Trump and the Conservative movement. The one thing that might hurt him, he's a Leftist Christian. Buttigiegs against everything Christians stand for, he's for late term abortions and gay marriage of course. Would they use a left wing Christian to beat up on right wing Christians. My guess, is "Yes". They can't defeat the religious right with Atheist/Secularist, this may work for them

Mar 2010
Indiana
Too early to tell, but the indications are the Republicans are going to take a beating regardless if Trump stays in or not. FWIW, I doubt he'll be around for January 2021.
I'm hoping he will be hauled into court after he loses the race. I think his skin color would match an orange jumpsuit nicely.