Mayor Pete is in!

Nov 2008
Washington state
What the fuck? Who was MORE inexperienced than the Twitter Twit???
Obama served both in the Illinois legislature and as a U.S. Senator.
Obama couldn't balance a check book, people were tired of lying politicians, so we voted in a successful businessman and he's doing a great job

Mar 2010
Indiana
....and that's why Independents don't trust Trump supporters. :)

AP FACT CHECK: Economists say Trump off on tariffs' impact
Almost all economists say the president is wrong.

https://www.usnews.com/news/economy...the-unintended-consequences-of-trumps-tariffs
Agriculture workers, in particular, have argued that they already are the collateral damage. And that the administration's decision to go after what it sees as unfair trade practices in China, specifically, has come at farm exporters' expense. The Wall Street Journal reported last month that farm bankruptcy filings in the Midwest last year reached levels not seen in a decade as China, among other countries, raised barriers in response to U.S. trade protectionism.
And don't forget China is cultivating (pun intended) new soybean growers in other parts of the world and buying up ground in South American to grow soybeans.

Mar 2010
Indiana
Agreed. FWIW, I'm glad Trump beat Hillary. Now the best thing he could do for the country is to retire "for medical reasons" and let Pence and the RNC organize themselves before November 2020.
Pence is a moron in his own right. It's better not to open that can of worms. I know as he was my governor. Even his own party wanted him gone.