Mayor Pete is in!

Jul 2014
midwest
Just a step below Obama when he ran. Sometimes people get behind the inexperienced candidate especially if they are from a protected group. Obama won easily with little experience. His speaking was great and Liberals believed every word he said , just because he was a good speaker
A little more than that...

Remember what "Handsy" Joe Biden said of him?

"I mean you got the first African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice looking guy..."

The FIRST one!

Who knew?

Thanks Joe!

Nov 2008
Washington state
A little more than that...

Remember what "Handsy" Joe Biden said of him?

"I mean you got the first African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice looking guy..."

The FIRST one!

Who knew?

Thanks Joe!
Right, and we have a Nice looking Gay man that deserves to be nominated on that alone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 2008
Washington state
Random, irrelevanr snottiness in your part and nothing more.
Dismissed as such...
He was a Black Community Organizer that’s basically an Activist. Here is what he said. “You know, when Trayvon Martin was first shot I said that this could have been my son. Another way of saying that is Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago. And when you think about why, in the African American community at least, there’s a lot of pain around what happened here, I think it’s important to recognize that the African American community is looking at this issue through a set of experiences and a history that doesn’t go away.”Remarks by the President on Trayvon Martin
Back fired on him when the jury found there was no racism as a motive

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
He was a Black Community Organizer that’s basically an Activist. Here is what he said. “You know, when Trayvon Martin was first shot I said that this could have been my son. Another way of saying that is Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago. And when you think about why, in the African American community at least, there’s a lot of pain around what happened here, I think it’s important to recognize that the African American community is looking at this issue through a set of experiences and a history that doesn’t go away.”Remarks by the President on Trayvon Martin
Back fired on him when the jury found there was no racism as a motive

The discussion was experience, or lack of it. I pointed out quite accurately that Trump had ZERO experience whereas Obama had served as both an Illinois state legislator and a U.S. Senator.
There was nothing inaccurate about my statement, nothing.

Nov 2008
Washington state
The discussion was experience, or lack of it. I pointed out quite accurately that Trump had ZERO experience whereas Obama had served as both an Illinois state legislator and a U.S. Senator.
There was nothing inaccurate about my statement, nothing.
You mean experience as a politician and you are right, but not experience at managing anything substantial.

Jul 2014
midwest
But the problem is Aboutenough's life would go into a tail spin if Mayor Pete was elected president. Heads will explode.
Booty-gig does not have anywhere the qualifications to be prez.

Bottom of the ticket, at best, and even that is a stretch.

Of course, as we have seen recently (08, 16), lack of qualifications is not a deal breaker...