Mayor Pete is in!

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Too early to tell, but the indications are the Republicans are going to take a beating regardless if Trump stays in or not. FWIW, I doubt he'll be around for January 2021.
Some dreams come true. Yours won't. Trump will be around for the next 6 years and Democrats will still be asking themselves how they lost another "easy" win.

Stay tuned.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Booty-gig does not have anywhere the qualifications to be prez.

Bottom of the ticket, at best, and even that is a stretch.

Of course, as we have seen recently (08, 16), lack of qualifications is not a deal breaker...
LOL - we literally have a TV reality star in the WH

And I love how the 5-year-olds here just keep making up weird stuff for his last name.

How mature - not.,

But then again, they rarely post anything of substance.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Booty-gig does not have anywhere the qualifications to be prez.

Bottom of the ticket, at best, and even that is a stretch.

Of course, as we have seen recently (08, 16), lack of qualifications is not a deal breaker...
Oh qualifications, training and/or experience no longer matters.
Trump proved that.

Jul 2014
midwest
LOL - we literally have a TV reality star in the WH

And I love how the 5-year-olds here just keep making up weird stuff for his last name.

How mature - not.,

But then again, they rarely post anything of substance.
You got something to say about Booty-man being in the race?

That's the topic, ya know.

I don't think he's at all qualified.

Convince me otherwise, if you can...

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Like Obama before him.
Obama served in the Illinois state legislature and then as a U.S. Senator representing Illinois.
And the elected pulic offices Trump the Twitter Twit held prior to the presidency were exactly what???
Why are you so terribly fond of lying? Doesn't it embarrass you at all?

Jul 2014
midwest
Obama served in the Illinois state legislature and then as a U.S. Senator representing Illinois.
And the elected pulic offices Trump the Twitter Twit held prior to the presidency were exactly what???
Why are you so terribly fond of lying? Doesn't it embarrass you at all?
Neither was qualified.

Obama had a brief time in Congress and "served" in the most corrupt state gubmint in the nation.

Before that was a community organizer, whatever that means.

He could make a good speech as long as the teleprompter worked, and that's what won it for him

But, that doesn't cut it...

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Some dreams come true. Yours won't. Trump will be around for the next 6 years and Democrats will still be asking themselves how they lost another "easy" win.

Stay tuned.
Ummm, not a dream, but your words indicate yours are. Care to make a money bet on that prediction?

Nov 2008
Washington state
Some people definitely seem to think that one of the most important qualifications.

SMH, as one of our members says...
If that was the defining requirement for qualifications then any of the Candidates could make that claim, no proof required

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 2008
Washington state
But the problem is Aboutenough's life would go into a tail spin if Mayor Pete was elected president. Heads will explode.
Probably would. Anyone that claims to be a Christian that supports Abortion and Same sex marriage is not reading the Bible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk