Mayor Pete responds to "Sodom & Gomorrah" hecklers with perfection

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
Did the spittle come flying as he bellowed Get him OUTTA here - Go home to Mama - or Don't hurt him but if you do I'll pay his legal bills ???

Nope, he's too polite and too smart for that garbage.

"The good news is, the condition of my soul is in the hands of God, but the Iowa caucuses are up to you," an unshaken Buttigieg responded, pointing at the crowd.

Anti-gay protesters shout about Sodom and Gomorrah at Pete Buttigieg rally in Iowa

Hey wait - Maybe this was one of our beloved, gay-obsessed PH Thumpers. Are any of 'em in Iowa? :smirk:

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
Mayor pete's game is so transparent. Make the issue about him being gay, get extremists to attack him.... gain sympathy. He's so gimmicky. He failed going after pence....

Have any of you folks figured out any of his actual positions and policies?

Nov 2008
Washington state
Mayor pete's game is so transparent. Make the issue about him being gay, get extremists to attack him.... gain sympathy. He's so gimmicky. He failed going after pence....

I doubt he would go as far as Jussie Smollett, , but Gays have always played the victim card to get where they are at. You might hear a policy here and there, but the focus will be on “Poor Me” look what others do to me. In this case the Creator is responsible for making Buttigieg Gay. Go after God rather then me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
I doubt he would go as far as Jussie Smollett, , but Gays have always played the victim card to get where they are at. You might hear a policy here and there, but the focus will be on “Poor Me” look what others do to me. In this case the Creator is responsible for making Buttigieg Gay. Go after God rather then me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wont comment on "that group always" here, what am noticing is the guy is gimmicky, from his awkward photo op in a-stan where he's not sure how to hold a carbine, to that last minute wedding he officiated to his failed fight he tried to pick with pence....

Then you have the cult of personality true believers who love the guy but can't name a single policy of his.

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
"To get where they are" - - - Pray tell, where ARE they??

Simply trying to lead normal lives without idiots spitting "Remember Sodom & Gomorrah Pete" in their faces.

Last edited:
Mar 2019
"US" of A

If only it didn't work so well on the lizard brained, huh.

Mar 2019
"US" of A
I wont comment on "that group always" here, what am noticing is the guy is gimmicky, from his awkward photo op in a-stan where he's not sure how to hold a carbine, to that last minute wedding he officiated to his failed fight he tried to pick with pence....

Then you have the cult of personality true believers who love the guy but can't name a single policy of his.
We must make sure that his run has nothing to do with his positions; majority held and all..