McConnell vows to protect Kentucky middle school from Trump's grab for wall funding

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
They rated it as half true.
Yeah, he was off by a couple. Still the GOP is the worst at compromise in history, it is always their way or the highway, fuck they wont even compromise among themselves, one way fuckers. Look at the first two years of Trump's Presidency, they only passed one piece of major legislation, the only thing they could all agree on, was massive tax cuts for billionaires, funny how that works....They couldn't even repeal Obamacare, the thing they had been preaching about for the last 10 years, pathetic.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Pelosi has sent some 50 Democrat passed bills to the Senate, how many has Mitch McConnel brought to the floor for discussion , compromise amendments, and sent back to the House to turn into law? Does ZERO sound about right? How many do you think he will in the rest of Trump's term? Again does ZERO sound about right? I give you credit, you are trying hard to defend your tribe, no matter how indefensible they are.

Jul 2011
Tennessee
Pelosi has sent some 50 Democrat passed bills to the Senate, how many has Mitch McConnel brought to the floor for discussion , compromise amendments, and sent back to the House to turn into law? Does ZERO sound about right? How many do you think he will in the rest of Trump's term? Again does ZERO sound about right? I give you credit, you are trying hard to defend your tribe, no matter how indefensible they are.
A bunch of bills full of poisoned pills.

Jul 2011
Tennessee
That is where compromise comes in, the Senate can remove those pills and send them back to the
House, why wont they? BECAUSE THEY WONT COMPROMISE, EVER, and we both know it.
Are house democratics compromising with house Republicans?

Of course not. I'll take the bet that those bills passed got next no republican support.