McConnell will keep the senate in session for October

Apr 2015
Mid ATL
My goodness what high horse did you ride in on? Anyone with common sense knows both sides of the aisle play politics games, but as of late the republicans are in new territory. I think not even giving Obama's pick for SCOTUS a hearing was a first. And the doofus in the Whitehouse is covering new ground when it comes to corruption and incompetence,
Nope. None of it is new. Lame ducks historically don’t get to seat justices by an opposing Congress.
The Republicans are certainly in new territory- it’s the political battlefield. And they’ve finally begun fighting back.
It makes Democrats extremely uneasy and downright deranged with anger. Just scan this thread.

Apr 2015
Mid ATL
I get it, for every dumb fuck voting against his own best interests there is a guy that is getting wealthy off him. The standard GOP way....
Nothing you posted makes sense. I’m not dumb, sure didn’t vote against my best interests, and Trump sacrificed money by taking the presidential post.
Anger is making your thinking fuzzy.

Mar 2010
Indiana
Nope. None of it is new. Lame ducks historically don’t get to seat justices by an opposing Congress.
The Republicans are certainly in new territory- it’s the political battlefield. And they’ve finally begun fighting back.
It makes Democrats extremely uneasy and downright deranged with anger. Just scan this thread.
Finally fighting back? Are you kidding? The republicans wrote the book on dirty tricks and even have a dirty president now.

Of course democrats are outraged. There's a lot to be outraged about.

Apr 2015
Mid ATL
Finally fighting back? Are you kidding? The republicans wrote the book on dirty tricks and even have a dirty president now.

Of course democrats are outraged. There's a lot to be outraged about.
The first sentence is a matter of opinion.
The second sentence is telling because Democrats have created many false stories, in the halls of Congress and in the news media to create outrage in simple people without good background knowledge. You might be one of them. Self-created outrage isn't interesting nor does it make good electoral fodder.

Mar 2010
Indiana
The first sentence is a matter of opinion.
The second sentence is telling because Democrats have created many false stories, in the halls of Congress and in the news media to create outrage in simple people without good background knowledge. You might be one of them. Self-created outrage isn't interesting nor does it make good electoral fodder.
If my response is an opinion than so is yours considering you have not cited any examples.

Care to site any examples? If not I'll be happy to cite numerous examples where republicans have done just what you're contending the democrats have done. Right off the top of my head death panels comes to mind. Then there's branding Sanders a communist, and that health care in Canada works terribly with people dying waiting for much needed procedures. McConnell literally said he had heard that from a friend of a friend of a friend. I can provide citations if you insist but the above is common knowledge.