Meatless Monday in NYC

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
What your doctors and the city of NY are talking about is perfectly reasonable and people are losing their minds over it. I find it mind blowing.
That's because the idiot in the White House has vilified his opposition. So anything the opposition suggests is stupid or duplicitous. Which is, in itself stupid and duplicitous.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Here is what this kind of right wing outrage demonstrates.

They are too busy attcking the “librel” strawman to worry about the actual facts. They want to present this as New York “leftists” prohibiting the eating of meat when it is really about a school system trying to make free lunches a little healthier for the kids by only serving meat on 4 out of 5 days of the week.
Exactly! WTF are they all up in arms about?! They're being ridiculous!

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
In my dark moments, in light of reactions like these, I kind of hope some Democratic mayor tries to make eating rat poison illegal.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
That's just sad. Life is good and getting better all the time, my children have bright futures ahead of them.
I hope so. But if you're denying climate change and the human influence, I'm concerned for them if you're not doing anything to ensure that.