Meatless Monday in NYC

Jul 2011
NYC
That's an assumption you're making. It's an opinion. You pulled it out of your ass. Someone suggests eating meatless one day a week and you lose your shit! WTF?

Hmm, I’ve “lost my shit”? That seems a bit hysterical, i simply am offering facts and a counter opinion, thats what we do here, no?

Apr 2015
Katmandu
I hope so. But if you're denying climate change and the human influence, I'm concerned for them if you're not doing anything to ensure that.
The climate is always going to be changing, and of course humans have an impact on the environment, but all the draconian policies called for in the war on CO2 are silly.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
The climate is always going to be changing, and of course humans have an impact on the environment, but all the draconian policies called for in the war on CO2 are silly.
I hope for the sake of your kids that you're right. But I'm certain you're wrong. Personally, if I had kids I wouldn't take the chance.

Tedminator

Former Staff
Jun 2010
South Florida
Daaang.. meatless Mondays sure did trigger the trumpaloompas. Hehe amusing.

Anyhoo this thread is triggering a craving for tofu for me. Must have tofu.
sighs.. I miss street tofu. kinda ice cream trucks. but they sell tofu.

Last edited:

Tedminator

Former Staff
Jun 2010
South Florida
When I lived in Queens there was a truck that sold chou tofu (stinky tofu) and mapo tofu (pockmarked grandma's tofu). Those were the days.
I don't think theres enough demand in my city for a tofu truck.
hmm unless I can convince the neighborhood ice cream truck to carry it :think:

oy gaijin. bakero!!