Media coverage of Hurricane Florence

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
If you live in the effected area or have loved one's in one of these places, you might have a different take.
People in affected areas know what to do. They have been through this before. Hysteria does nothing but create some sort of panic. The real work is being done behind the scenes with power companies from New England heading down already to begin cleanup immediately, nurses and doctors heading down that sort of thing. Its like that old Don Henley song "Dirty Laundry", "she can tell you about the plane crash with a gleam in her eye..."

Apr 2012
East coast USA
Hello people, Loki here just back from Myrtle beach. I had a banging Ocean front effiency room, stayed for a week in beautiful weather. The hotel, Coral Resort was closing just as we were checking out. The ride home was slowed by thick traffic marred by rear ending accidents.
The rain came in buckets under a full sun, still couldn't see hahaha. 12 hour trip. I am home, Germatown MD.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Hello people, Loki here just back from Myrtle beach. I had a banging Ocean front effiency room, stayed for a week in beautiful weather. The hotel, Coral Resort was closing just as we were checking out. The ride home was slowed by thick traffic marred by rear ending accidents.
The rain came in buckets under a full sun, still couldn't see hahaha. 12 hour trip. I am home, Germatown MD.
I know several had to leave early. I have been in those traffic jams. Not fun.

Glad you are back home.:)