Meet Sherie Murray - AOC's Challenger

May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
Sorry to see you are under the weather/in a bad mood/have a headache (pick one) my sweet zebra friend. I am not here to attack you, but it was you who questioned if I was increasing the dialogue?

IMO, I think if you are looking for people to have a positive dialogue, you are in the wrong place. Most people on this board are about stating their opinion, and most opinions don't change. I have yet to see a Democrat on any board become a Republican or vice versa.
Actually it is the onset of a migraine. Which sucks. I can weather broken bones, but give me a teeny headache and I'm a gelatinous wuss.

Yeah, I getcha. I don't expect to change anyone's mind tho. Least of all yours, my friend.
You be you, the zebra and I will keep outa your way.
Pardon our interruption.

Nov 2018
Maryland
Actually it is the onset of a migraine. Which sucks. I can weather broken bones, but give me a teeny headache and I'm a gelatinous wuss.

Yeah, I getcha. I don't expect to change anyone's mind tho. Least of all yours, my friend.
You be you, the zebra and I will keep outa your way.
Pardon our interruption.
Hope you feel better. I've read that feverfew helps some people with migraines. When I get headaches it's usually my sinuses acting up.

May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
Hope you feel better. I've read that feverfew helps some people with migraines. When I get headaches it's usually my sinuses acting up.
Mine are concussion-related. I've been prescribed heavy meds, but they really don't work for this. (And who wants to waste a good painkiller nowadays:p)
I don't know "feverfew" I'll have to look that up. Thanks for the tip.
You're a pal.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
What's more is that he seems to be mad that people aren't living up to the stereotype he has of them and being outraged over her race/marital status, and/or country of origin.
Kind of like the concern trolling from the left in 2012. "Why isn't the religious right mad that Mitt Romney is a Mormon?"
Now that you mention it, why didn’t they complain about Romney being a Mormon? The Religion is nothing like what Evangelicals stand for. Well, they may wear the same kind of bloomers but never pretended they were magical.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Now that you mention it, why didn’t they complain about Romney being a Mormon? The Religion is nothing like what Evangelicals stand for. Well, they may wear the same kind of bloomers but never pretended they were magical.
Because they aren't the intolerant assholes that you imagine them to be