Megan Rapinoe to Trump: your message is excluding people

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Who cares what she thinks?

She kicks a ball around, it's not like she's some mental powerhouse. Her major contribution to your country is to make a massive public display of her disdain for it.
LOL

What has been your major contribution to this country? Based on your answer to that question, then answer the question you asked above: who would care what you think?

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Thanks for expressing your bigotry.
No bigotry. I'm serious. Going by the standard you set, why should anyone pay attention to you? Your determining factor was that she hasn't done anything for this country. So, what have you done for this country and based on that why should anyone pay attention to you?

Reactions: Davocrat
Mar 2019
TN
Hilarious. Trump BASHES almost everybody !!! HE bad mouths the immigrants. HE bad mouths the Hillary and the Democrats in general. Hell, if they don;t bow down and kiss his ass JUST the way he likes it, he BASHES his own people. Throws them right under the bus and never looks back. Are ANY of the original member of his cabinet still there ?? I've lost count !!

But by God let one little lesbian bad mouth Trumplethinskin and it's Katy bar the door !!!! Holy fucking shit that's just NOT ALLOWED !!!!

Mar 2019
TN
We call it the "World Series" even though no one else plays in it. We call it the SUPER Bowl, but again it's only US teams allowed. The NBA is the same. Hockey is a little different since we include Canada. There hasn't been a winning driver from the US in Formula 1 since 1969 !!!

But this girl and her team go out and win against the best of the best FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD and people want to dismiss her. How sad and petty can you be ??

Apr 2014
Maryland
Who cares what she thinks?

She kicks a ball around, it's not like she's some mental powerhouse. Her major contribution to your country is to make a massive public display of her disdain for it.
Or to bring to light how women athletes are paid less than males .the women’s soccer team has brought in more money than the men’s and the women get smaller bonuses and lower salary

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
Or to bring to light how women athletes are paid less than males .the women’s soccer team has brought in more money than the men’s and the women get smaller bonuses and lower salary
That killed me when I saw the salary differences between the males and female US teams. Those ladies are outstanding, bad ass, athletes who are better than the male team. I hope there are changes in this area.

Reactions: Blueneck

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
I think she is awesome. She had a snarly moment but the timing was off on the question. I think the question was asked before a game. For this interview, she was poised, professional, and intelligent. I am proud of these ladies and it is bumming to see the comments about her enthusiasm for playing a good game. They also seem like they are fun. :)