Megan Rapinoe to Trump: your message is excluding people

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Or to bring to light how women athletes are paid less than males .the women’s soccer team has brought in more money than the men’s and the women get smaller bonuses and lower salary
Because it draws less money. I'm sorry, but it's simple fact.

I'll say it again, because perhaps I was not clear.

This woman was lucky she was not sent home at her own expense for that first display of protest, turn back all that was given and give up the seat to the next qualifier. THAT IS HOW SERIOUS DECORUM RULES ARE TAKEN. They are NOT paid to make their protest, they are their to represent their nation as its peak in sports performance. NOTHING MORE.

Her actions were disgraceful, and I'm seriously shocked that they did nothing about it.

Mar 2019
Down a back road turn south on a gravel drive
Or to bring to light how women athletes are paid less than males .the women’s soccer team has brought in more money than the men’s and the women get smaller bonuses and lower salary
A team of 15U (under 15 years old) boys in Dallas Texas beat the USA womens national soccer team. Knowing that, the women are in a pretty fortunate position to even get paid playing soccer.

Apr 2014
Maryland
A team of 15U (under 15 years old) boys in Dallas Texas beat the USA womens national soccer team. Knowing that, the women are in a pretty fortunate position to even get paid playing soccer.
[t was an informal scrimmage ! Do you really think the boys could beat them?

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва

So is that the organizations fault or the advertisers and what people are willing to pay to go see them?

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
That killed me when I saw the salary differences between the males and female US teams. Those ladies are outstanding, bad ass, athletes who are better than the male team. I hope there are changes in this area.

They are, people wont pay to see them at the rates of the mens leagues. Look at the wnba etc. its all about market demand not simply paying them less.