Melting glaciers will raise the ocean levels? Really?

Oct 2014
British expat in USA
Soros and his merry band of "Globalists" who want a One World Gov't. Where the USA would be "Equal" with Somalia. And "Global Warming" is a great issue to pick. Nothing like SCARING folks into giving up their Liberty. On an unproven premise.
Fine, if you want to believe that nonsense, go ahead. But it isn't a scientific argument, it's a political one. So get your paws off the science, since you don't know what you're talking about there, and concentrate on what really matters to you.

You'd actually get a lot further if you acknowledged that climate change was a problem, just like the scientists say it is, and got involved in discussing what to do about it, so you could provide viable alternatives to all this one-world-government fantasy you seem to think is happening.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
Eighteen pages so far started by an experiment that all of us can see is flawed.

The lengths to which climate change deniers will go to support their silly conspiracy theory rivals those to which the Trumpeteers will go to defend the Donald.

Amazing, just amazing.

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
Eighteen pages so far started by an experiment that all of us can see is flawed.

The lengths to which climate change deniers will go to support their silly conspiracy theory rivals those to which the Trumpeteers will go to defend the Donald.

Amazing, just amazing.
I don't think the experiment itself was flawed - What was flawed was taking its conclusions and applying them to melting glaciers and ice caps. But we can all look forward to seeing the same hokum around a year from day. :smirk:

Reactions: Puzzling Evidence
Jan 2016
Colorado

Amazing, just amazing.
As I am sure you realize, there is a LARGE degree of overlap between the two groups of people you are describing in your second sentence. And there is nothing 'amazing' about that.

Reactions: tnbskts
Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
As I am sure you realize, there is a LARGE degree of overlap between the two groups of people you are describing in your second sentence. And there is nothing 'amazing' about that.

An overlap between people taken in by a conman, and people fooled by the fossil fuel's websites trying to deny global warming? I can't imagine what they might have in common. Maybe it's ... let's see...what is that word again? Oh, right. It's gullibility, that's it.

Lunchboxxy

Apr 2010
Oregon
Soros and his merry band of "Globalists" who want a One World Gov't. Where the USA would be "Equal" with Somalia. And "Global Warming" is a great issue to pick. Nothing like SCARING folks into giving up their Liberty. On an unproven premise.
Lol. Yeah reducing your CO2 emissions is GUNG UP MUH LIBERTYYYY

Jan 2016
Colorado
An overlap between people taken in by a conman, and people fooled by the fossil fuel's websites trying to deny global warming? I can't imagine what they might have in common. Maybe it's ... let's see...what is that word again? Oh, right. It's gullibility, that's it.
A big dose of gullibility, yes. But there's also a big heaping helping of belligerent ignorance. And a lot of anti-intellectualism compounded with a serious lack of curiosity.