Memorial Day

Mar 2019
"US" of A
The US has not had a legit war since WWII. Remember the bogus Iraq War. Remember that we are currently trying to do the same shit again in Venezuela and Iran. Remember we drop a bomb every 12 minutes. Endlessly. Remember how our militarism is sodomizing our society economically.

Aug 2016
CA
The US has not had a legit war since WWII. Remember the bogus Iraq War. Remember that we are currently trying to do the same shit again in Venezuela and Iran. Remember we drop a bomb every 12 minutes. Endlessly. Remember how our militarism is sodomizing our society economically.
Please go spread your hate on your own thread. This is for Thanking the people who gave you the right to act like a liberal hater.

Jul 2014
midwest
Even if that's true, it's the fault of the gubmint, not the G.I.'s who paid the price.

Today is for remembering the fallen heroes...

Mar 2019
"US" of A
Even if that's true, it's the fault of the gubmint, not the G.I.'s who paid the price.

Today is for remembering the fallen heroes...
Meh, depends. Who is the gubmint? Is that not supposed to be we the people? Seems to me that if you are aware of what the power structure does, and we all just go along, then it is us. All of us. I do not have to celebrate a militaristic culture that prey upon others.

Very easy for patriotism to morph into patsiotism.