Memorial Day

Jul 2014
midwest
Meh, depends. Who is the gubmint? Is that not supposed to be we the people? Seems to me that if you are aware of what the power structure does, and we all just go along, then it is us. All of us. I do not have to celebrate a militaristic culture that prey upon others.

Very easy for patriotism to morph into patsiotism.
You should google it for yourself.

Yes, the gubmint is elected officials who allegedly represent the people.

Mostly they just represent themselves.

Their four top priorities: Money and power and power and money.

Especially MONEY.

Mar 2019
"US" of A
You should google it for yourself.

Yes, the gubmint is elected officials who allegedly represent the people.

Mostly they just represent themselves.

Their four top priorities: Money and power and power and money.

Especially MONEY.
Well then I'm not sure why the american people, being so free and all, don't do something about it. If a representative democratic form of governance cannot be managed here, pretty hilarious to suggest that our military can go bomb a representative democratic form of governance into existence anywhere else.

Mar 2019
"US" of A
We have fought for freedom. Weather you like it or not, Freedom for everyone isn't free. Now run along, hater.
Freedom for everyone was never sought in america. We engaged in genocide and enslavement to get so exceptional. As stated earlier, history and/or objective reality is devoid of emotion, it is simply what transpired. I choose not to live in spectacle and illusion.

And yes, the weather or climate is an issue as well that we are refusing to face.

Jul 2014
midwest
Well then I'm not sure why the american people, being so free and all, don't do something about it. If a representative democratic form of governance cannot be managed here, pretty hilarious to suggest that our military can go bomb a representative democratic form of governance into existence anywhere else.
Strange, innit it?

Congress has a very low approval rating, yet enjoys a very high reelection rate.

We don't like em, but we reelect em.

Many American voters are uninformed, and many don't care, and many don't care that they are so uninformed.

But, as we hear before EVERY election: THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION IN OUR NATIONS HISTORY!

And, we'll hear it before the next election, too...

Mar 2019
"US" of A
Strange, innit it?

Congress has a very low approval rating, yet enjoys a very high reelection rate.

We don't like em, but we reelect em.

Many American voters are uninformed, and many don't care, and many don't care that they are so uninformed.

But, as we hear before EVERY election: THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION IN OUR NATIONS HISTORY!

And, we'll hear it before the next election, too...
Guess the people are cucked and don't believe in the system. Wonder why.