#METOO Will Devastate the Democrats

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
President Donald Trump believes that Congress should release the names of every lawmaker who settled harassment cases quietly with taxpayer money.

“I do. I really do, I think they should,” Trump said when asked about his opinion on proposed transparency for the congressional Office of Compliance.

Donald Trump: Congress Should Release Names of Members Who Settle Harassment Cases - Breitbart

This new era of #metoo will prove devastating to the Democrats.

The names of these sexual predators will eventually be released.

We know the majority of them will be Democrats.

If they were Republicans ..... those names would have already been released.

"My How the Mighty Have Fallen"

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
West Coast 4 Life
Check it out, I agree with President Trump!

Yes, those names should DEFINITELY be releases, regardless of party.

Oct 2013
USA
Democrats? As they noted, settlements have been made by democratic and republican lawmakers. I agree on releasing everyone but be careful what you ask for. As far as "we know" goes, we don't know. Only Conyers name has been released. That said, why haven't they released republicans since someone released Conyers name. All or none. That is some kind of bs.

HCProf

Sep 2014
USA
The names should be released, but consider the pious hypocrisy on this matter by the president.
He will cherry pick who is on the list in fear that his own name appears on it. Trump should really STFU about this...he has no room to outrage on this subject. If he were not so old at this point, he would have a few allegations thrown at him.

Jun 2014
United States
He will cherry pick who is on the list in fear that his own name appears on it. Trump should really STFU about this...he has no room to outrage on this subject. If he were not so old at this point, he would have a few allegations thrown at him.
Would have? He has had. Several.