#METOO Will Devastate the Democrats

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
That op makes no sense at all. I mean really? You say "We know the majority of them will be Democrats. If they were Republicans ..... those names would have already been released."

And you say that knowing that republicans lead the White House, Senate, and the House. Jeez

I swear the dumbed down era of Trump supporters makes me no longer care what amazingly strange things they come up with. I'll add this: How the heck did this op get even one "like"? Rofl.
Is my prediction proven to be wrong?

Clearly and by far, the majority of those caught up in the #metoo thing, are Democrats.

Perhaps you would like to submit an explanation for my so many Democrats in the public eye are so predisposed to hypocrisy, corruption, and perversion.

Last edited:
Nov 2013
NY
Pay attention, it's all about releasing the payoffs of congressmen. I want that list released, don't you?
pay attention .. to what ? the crap that sits inside your head, and that you don't find a way to let it out ?

All the names should be released. The pound me too movement should be demanding it.

They aren't tho..... I wonder why.
That is like the first post from you in this thread. So, pooch, all you asked for is for "all the names" to be released. Whatever else is in that head of yours, what you "mean" differently from what you say.. there's not enough attention in the world to dig through that crapshoot of yours.

And your inability to find the information you're looking for.. that is also your problem, probably again a lot to do with lack of education.

GovTrack.us - Congressional Misconduct Database

Jul 2011
NYC
pay attention .. to what ? the crap that sits inside your head, and that you don't find a way to let it out ?

That is like the first post from you in this thread. So, pooch, all you asked for is for "all the names" to be released. Whatever else is in that head of yours, what you "mean" differently from what you say.. there's not enough attention in the world to dig through that crapshoot of yours.

And your inability to find the information you're looking for.. that is also your problem, probably again a lot to do with lack of education.

GovTrack.us - Congressional Misconduct Database

Well, from our discussions, I would be happy to bet, lets say 20g that I am more educated than you. Tell you what, we can put the money in an escrow account, winner take all. Deal?

https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/16/politics/settlements-congress-sexual-harassment/index.html

So, I can't find in your link, who needed this money to keep abusers quiet, do you?
https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/16/politics/settlements-congress-sexual-harassment/index.html