#METOO Will Devastate the Democrats

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
pay attention .. to what ? the crap that sits inside your head, and that you don't find a way to let it out ?

That is like the first post from you in this thread. So, pooch, all you asked for is for "all the names" to be released. Whatever else is in that head of yours, what you "mean" differently from what you say.. there's not enough attention in the world to dig through that crapshoot of yours.

And your inability to find the information you're looking for.. that is also your problem, probably again a lot to do with lack of education.

GovTrack.us - Congressional Misconduct Database
That left a mark...

Jul 2011
NYC
That left a mark...

Funny, you claim to be ignoring me..... but not only are you lying, you have to play stupid to make this remark.

Why don't you want the names of the congress people who paid settlements to abusers released? what are YOU afraid of?

keep being a coward and hiding from me over shit you start, you and I both know you can't help but peek, you post very beta like.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Funny, you claim to be ignoring me..... but not only are you lying, you have to play stupid to make this remark.

Why don't you want the names of the congress people who paid settlements to abusers released? what are YOU afraid of?

keep being a coward and hiding from me over shit you start, you and I both know you can't help but peek, you post very beta like.
They do not want the truth to come out.

This 90% or more a Democrat problem.

Nov 2013
NY
Well, from our discussions, I would be happy to bet, lets say 20g that I am more educated than you. Tell you what, we can put the money in an escrow account, winner take all. Deal?

https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/16/politics/settlements-congress-sexual-harassment/index.html

So, I can't find in your link, who needed this money to keep abusers quiet, do you?
https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/16/politics/settlements-congress-sexual-harassment/index.html
Naaaa. Keep that change for your mortgage... you haven't been lucky with your real estate decisions, you should not take up betting / gambling on top of that.

I don't have a full list for you.. but I know from a lot of public discourse that Donald Trump was in desperate need of hush money to keep "victims" quiet ( not abusers) more than once in his life..he even had a "fixer" on his payroll.. (some guy called Cohen).

So was Blake Farenthold.. another GOP dude, who needed hush money to settle his sexual abuse, and who's now running out the clock - with GOP support - on paying back the money to the taxpayers from his personal funds.

Now you.. what you got ?

Jul 2011
NYC
Naaaa. Keep that change for your mortgage... you haven't been lucky with your real estate decisions, you should not take up betting / gambling on top of that.

I don't have a full list for you.. but I know from a lot of public discourse that Donald Trump was in desperate need of hush money to keep "victims" quiet ( not abusers) more than once in his life..he even had a "fixer" on his payroll.. (some guy called Cohen).

So was Bla

Now you.. what you got ?

I got 17 million in congressional hush money that we don't have names too. Why do I have to repeat myself?

And you can simply say "I cant afford to tie up 20g, win or lose, though I know I'll lose". Don't be embarrassed.

What's interesting is I want the names of everyone, from every party released, you seem to only be focusing on trump and republicans, tribal much?