#METOO Will Devastate the Democrats

Jun 2010
Ohio
Bullshit. Another Soupy lie!
Nope absolute fact which you cannot refute and the evidence proves it

You are the one lying.

HE never admitted to sexual assault or claimed to have grabbed women by the pussy.

I dare you to try and refute.

You will not because you know you are lying.

You are also lying about me and making false accusations. You can cite no previous post where I lied proving you are making cowardly and false accusations

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Nope absolute fact which you cannot refute and the evidence proves it

You are the one lying.

HE never admitted to sexual assault or claimed to have grabbed women by the pussy.

I dare you to try and refute.

You will not because you know you are lying.

You are also lying about me and making false accusations. You can cite no previous post where I lied proving you are making cowardly and false accusations
These extremist have skulls full of fake news mush.

You gotta understand they actually believe the fake news they parrot.

This is how dumb the hacks are, that this will devastate the dems. LIke republicans aren't unethical scumbags with tons of their own harassment. In fact, I would bet its even worse for republicans. All those that claim moral high ground usually have the most skeletons in the closet

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
This is how dumb the hacks are, that this will devastate the dems. LIke republicans aren't unethical scumbags with tons of their own harassment. In fact, I would bet its even worse for republicans. All those that claim moral high ground usually have the most skeletons in the closet
Meanwhile ....

Back in reality this thread is chocked full of Democrats who have been exposed for being the sexual predators so many of them are.