Mexican Officials Furious Over ATF Gunrunning

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
Mexican Officials Furious Over ATF Gunrunning

In the real world there would be investigations, prosecutions, impeachment, and imprisonment over this. What is the matter with people. Why did your government use multiple agencies to deliver guns to the Mexican cartels and why did your government allow at least one cartel that I know of to import tons and tons of cocaine and methamphetamines into this country with impunity. Hell whilst I am at it why did they allow guns into the gangs hands in Chicago and Miami for starts?

You better find out!

This should bring this scum criminal corporate government to its Knees!

jackalope

Former Staff
Jan 2010
Maine
I still don't understand how the goal of this thing was supposed to be accomplished? Reporting says the goal was to trace the guns to top-level cartel people. How were they supposed to trace the guns?

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
I still don't understand how the goal of this thing was supposed to be accomplished? Reporting says the goal was to trace the guns to top-level cartel people. How were they supposed to trace the guns?
The US media continues to down play this. Documents show that the straw purchases were a small part, and the identities of those making them are in question. The amount of available guns from the shops are in question. Hell i doubt there are 30 thousand guns in all the gun shop in Texas and NM, where most of this took place. The cartels state in federal court that they bought them from the US government. The shear volume and types of weapons only support that and make a joke out of our national media's portrayal of these events.

They can't track hem until they are used in a crime, and that in itself should tell you something about the official version of events.

jackalope

Former Staff
Jan 2010
Maine
They can't track hem until they are used in a crime, and that in itself should tell you something about the official version of events.

That's what I was wondering? They can only track them when they have spent shells, or bodies with bullets in them? If so, wth were they thinking?

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
That's what I was wondering? They can only track them when they have spent shells, or bodies with bullets in them? If so, wth were they thinking?
According to La Zeta and a CIA insider turned pissed, you might very well see a civil war in Mexico sometime in 2012.

I think there are two CIA people telling us this.

jackalope

Former Staff
Jan 2010
Maine
According to La Zeta and a CIA insider turned pissed, you might very well see a civil war in Mexico sometime in 2012.

I think there are two CIA people telling us this.

40k people dead in the last 5 yrs, one of the articles I read said. They are already in a shooting civil war, it seems.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
40k people dead in the last 5 yrs, one of the articles I read said. They are already in a shooting civil war, it seems.
I am talking full blown. I think I know the goal, somewhere on the board I typed it. People best hope I am wrong, but you do have to remember, the CIA is operating in Mexico. That is ominous to say the least and it fits what i believe is the end game here.