Mexican voters REALLY don't like failed campaign promises

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
All of the Presidents you mentioned were able to serve out their term. Only one was Impeached, and the House held an Impeachment Inquiry, something Nancy refuses to do.

Nobody wants to see violence, but Americans are a fair-minded people, and if they see one Party acting out of their interest, nullifying their 2016 votes because that Party doesn't like the President, then there is a possibility there will be violence. The good people in Hong Kong is an example of what happens when the so-called ruling class goes against the will of the people.
Yes, but all those presidents were examples of the “ruling class” getting its way. If Gooseberry is such a revolutionary raging against the system, where was he then?

Also, is it possible that the will of the people can change upon learning that the person they voted for isn’t the man of the people they thought?

Sep 2019
Idaho
Such cute naïveté. So you've were hoping for a violent revolution during the presidencies of Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Lil Bush, and Obama?

And you seem to think of Trump as some renegade billionaire who isn't part of the ruling class...Are you kidding?
Trump was elected to stand up to the ruling class politicians which dominate both parties and they have been trying to destroy his presidency since day one. In a sense his election was a peaceful revolution and if the elites take that legitimate victory from us by hook or by crook they may be surprised how serious and yes violent that backlash could be. Wouldn't be the first time these fascist types end up on the wrong end of a rope like Mussolini did.

Nov 2018
Maryland
Yes, but all those presidents were examples of the “ruling class” getting its way. If Gooseberry is such a revolutionary raging against the system, where was he then?

Also, is it possible that the will of the people can change upon learning that the person they voted for isn’t the man of the people they thought?
None of those Presidents have been subjected to non-stop Impeachment from a Party that has wanted to Impeach Trump before he even sat down in the Oval Office.

I don't know Gooseberry, so I will let him defend his statements.

I realize you are hoping that Trump will be exposed as a crook, but I don't think the Democrats have a chance in hell of finding anything. Mueller, and his all-Democrat team, spent over 2 years investigating this President, and they have found NOTHING Impeachable. But, even Mueller's investigation was not enough for them, as they have continued to hound this President. Enough is enough!!! Democrats need to get over themselves. They lost an election, so get on with doing the people's work.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
Trump was elected to stand up to the ruling class politicians which dominate both parties and they have been trying to destroy his presidency since day one. In a sense his election was a peaceful revolution and if the elites take that legitimate victory from us by hook or by crook they may be surprised how serious and yes violent that backlash could be. Wouldn't be the first time these fascist types end up on the wrong end of a rope like Mussolini did.
So you want a billionaire to stand up to the capitalist ruling class that overwhelms government with influence, and beat them into submission with billion dollar tax breaks?

I bet if he could eliminate social services for the poor, that would really teach those fat cat capitalists a lesson!

Sep 2019
Idaho
So you want a billionaire to stand up to the capitalist ruling class that overwhelms government with influence, and beat them into submission with billion dollar tax breaks?

I bet if he could eliminate social services for the poor, that would really teach those fat cat capitalists a lesson!
You still dont get it. Its the career politicians and bureaucrats that are the ruling class. The capitalist fund them in hopes of good for them policies out of DC such as trade deals which allow them to offshore jobs.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
You still dont get it. Its the career politicians and bureaucrats that are the ruling class. The capitalist fund them in hopes of good for them policies out of DC such as trade deals which allow them to offshore jobs.
That’s a pretty simplistic view of what the ruling class is. Politicians are really just running errands for the ruling class. They are the veil that makes rule by the wealthy seem legitimate. You admit that yourself in the post above, but you are too timid to come right out and say it.

An honest reading of history shows that is how and why the country was formed. To take power from British royalty, and give it to the people who deserved it—rich people. Every expansion of democracy since then had to be taken from them with militant struggle. Time to wake up; the billionaire savior was a fantasy dreamed up by a sleepwalking mob of poorly educated and confused people. I appreciate their frustration, but not their solution.

Sep 2019
Idaho
LOLOLOLOLOLOL you think the billionaires are the puppets of the politicians LOLOLOLOLOL
It's a symbiotic and incest ridden relationship but ultimately politicians pull the strings and have the power
That’s a pretty simplistic view of what the ruling class is. Politicians are really just running errands for the ruling class. They are the veil that makes rule by the wealthy seem legitimate. You admit that yourself in the post above, but you are too timid to come right out and say it.

An honest reading of history shows that is how and why the country was formed. To take power from British royalty, and give it to the people who deserved it—rich people. Every expansion of democracy since then had to be taken from them with militant struggle. Time to wake up; the billionaire savior was a fantasy dreamed up by a sleepwalking mob of poorly educated and confused people. I appreciate their frustration, but not their solution.
Excellent recitation of the leftist rhetoric of evil America

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
It's a symbiotic and incest ridden relationship but ultimately politicians pull the strings and have the power
That's completely absurd. So politicians have the power, but if they go against the ruling class they run the risk of losing their campaign funding and probably being attacked with a campaign to oust them in the upcoming election? But yeah, they call the shots.

Excellent recitation of the leftist rhetoric of evil America
You should take notes, because it makes a hell of a lot more sense than your garbled mess of an explanation. Politicians have the "real" power, but they work tirelessly in the interest of the ruling class (excuse me, the super wealthy class that owns media, telcom, pharmaceutical, banking, automotive, and other transnationals but who aren't the ruling class even though that's what is typically meant by the term) because something something symbiotic. Got it.

Sep 2019
Idaho
That's completely absurd. So politicians have the power, but if they go against the ruling class they run the risk of losing their campaign funding and probably being attacked with a campaign to oust them in the upcoming election? But yeah, they call the shots.

You should take notes, because it makes a hell of a lot more sense than your garbled mess of an explanation. Politicians have the "real" power, but they work tirelessly in the interest of the ruling class (excuse me, the super wealthy class that owns media, telcom, pharmaceutical, banking, automotive, and other transnationals but who aren't the ruling class even though that's what is typically meant by the term) because something something symbiotic. Got it.
The democrats own the media. Its populated by over 90% registered democrats.
Wealthy donors suck up to the powerful politicians. Its called pay to play.