Mexico Will Pay For the Wall

Oct 2013
USA
That was the promise Trump made so I have to ask this of Trump supporters, if you know Mexico won't pay for the wall, not even a single penny for it, why are you pretending that Trump only promised a wall? Why do you want to pay for a wall when Mexicans are NOT flocking to America in any large numbers. Why do you want to waste your own money on this lie Trump told? Why do you think the country most of us vacation in needs a wall? Is it that you think someone needs to keep you out of Mexico?

Most illegal immigrants fly here and overstay their VISA's so that wall needs to be tall enough to block airplanes. Where is the logic in all this?

Nov 2008
Washington state
That was the promise Trump made so I have to ask this of Trump supporters, if you know Mexico won't pay for the wall, not even a single penny for it, why are you pretending that Trump only promised a wall? Why do you want to pay for a wall when Mexicans are NOT flocking to America in any large numbers. Why do you want to waste your own money on this lie Trump told? Why do you think the country most of us vacation in needs a wall? Is it that you think someone needs to keep you out of Mexico?

Most illegal immigrants fly here and overstay their VISA's so that wall needs to be tall enough to block airplanes. Where is the logic in all this?
I Can’t fly into Mexico without a passport. What yo are saying is Mexicans can fly to America without passports. Tell me which airline does this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 2013
USA
I Can’t fly into Mexico without a passport. What yo are saying is Mexicans can fly to America without passports. Tell me which airline does this?

They overstay their VISA means they fly here legally. You need a VISA to fly to China and other countries as well. You apply for a temporary travel VISA unrelated to your passport. If American's travel abroad they also need to apply for VISA's from the country they are visiting where it is required.

Mexico does not require you to apply for a VISA. That is why you just need your passport. We make visitors apply for VISA's whether they have passports or not.

Nov 2008
Washington state
They overstay their VISA means they fly here legally. You need a VISA to fly to China and other countries as well. You apply for a temporary travel VISA unrelated to your passport. If American's travel abroad they also need to apply for VISA's from the country they are visiting where it is required.

Mexico does not require you to apply for a VISA. That is why you just need your passport. We make visitors apply for VISA's whether they have passports or not.
I heard some fly to Canada and walk across. Sounds like immigration laws need to be updated

Oct 2013
USA
I heard some fly to Canada and walk across. Sounds like immigration laws need to be updated

Some few may do that but most just fly here to the US on vacation. There are not that many Mexican immigrants trying to get to the US so this is really a question for Mexico related to their own southern border. Not really our business.

Nov 2010

Can't believe how many forking stupid people there are that think a wall is anything but a collosal waste of money. These people are such absolute assholes

Sep 2014
South FL

Because all they would have to do is a minor toll on those lawfully crossing the border.

Nov 2015
UK

Let's try to make this simple, because it has to be.

Trump made a big promise, "Mexico is going to pay for the wall", even many righ wingers wondered how on earth that was going to happen if you don't do something such as place tariffs or a border fee. If there's a border fee, then up the border fee, whether in airports and at the barrier etc..

Trump hasn't done that so Mexico hasn't paid for the wall. It's like someone on minimum wage telling their mates, "I'm flying from London to Australia for a 6 week holiday". Sounds good but all your mates think, "How on earth will he pay for that". As he did no plans, earned no more money, as the deadline approached, he didn't go on holiday.

And that's where America is at with the barrier and Mexico. So now, those with Trump Derangement Syndrome, need to get past this. The wall hasn't been funded by Mexico, it hasn't happened so now to move on because the silly lefties can go over this a million times, it still won't alter reality. These things have happened, they continue to happen and will happen in the future. People do it and the government do it.

I'm right wing and many are right wing, but we can't alter the funding.