Michael Bloomberg files for presidential Alabama primary?

Jul 2014
midwest
Bloomberg is far better that the screwy Commies running now. Or Senile Joe. At least he was a fairly successful Mayor.
There must be some truth to this.

It is one of the lead stories this morning on several of the "news" programs.

Another rich New Yorker in the race is just what we need, eh?

Last edited:

Jets

Feb 2011
New York
Another former NYC mayor decides to throw his hat in. Bloomberg is a political windsock. I’m not sure if he is going to avoid being labelled an apostate.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Another former NYC mayor decides to throw his hat in. Bloomberg is a political windsock. I’m not sure if he is going to avoid being labelled an apostate.

I think he has a good chance, as much as I hate the guy, and think he's one of the biggest assholes to ever walk the planet, he's also a new yorker and wont be phased by trumps attacks and would be able to respond without looking weak.

Out of all the candidates thus far put up as potential to beat trump, I think he could do it.

Jun 2014
United States
I think he has a good chance, as much as I hate the guy, and think he's one of the biggest assholes to ever walk the planet, he's also a new yorker and wont be phased by trumps attacks and would be able to respond without looking weak.

Out of all the candidates thus far put up as potential to beat trump, I think he could do it.

Meh. Tulsi Gabbard will hand him his ass on a platter.