Michael Flynn case

Nov 2018
Maryland
That's silly. He was a grown ass man. No one forced him to do shit.
If the government threatened your family, unless you told them what they wanted to hear, I'd suspect you would tell them what they wanted to hear. Flynn was a beaten man, who lost his home for pete's sake.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Well, the accusations lead that way. Taking a deal for lying instead would be less risk. I could be wrong, but would expect a deal rejected to return to intended charges.

A case that hasn't aged well.
The defendant is not entitled to be indicted on the charges of his choosing.

As well you know.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Nov 2018
Maryland
Maybe he should not have committed felonies.
Framing General Flynn for a Crime He Did Not Commit
The process crime for which Flynn has pleaded guilty, and which has bankrupted him, never happened. Flynn Didn't Lie Former National Security Advisor Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, a three-star general, was fired by the White House for allegedly misleading Vice President Mike Pence about his conversation with former Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
If the government threatened your family, unless you told them what they wanted to hear, I'd suspect you would tell them what they wanted to hear. Flynn was a beaten man, who lost his home for pete's sake.
The RETIRED U.S. ARMY LT. GENERAL is a pussy, too afraid of the DOJ to assert his rights?

*Rolls eyes*

• Love
Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
The process crime for which Flynn has pleaded guilty, and which has bankrupted him, never happened. Flynn Didn't Lie Former National Security Advisor Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, a three-star general, was fired by the White House for allegedly misleading Vice President Mike Pence about his conversation with former Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.
This convicted felon absolutely did lie.

Repeatedly.

Including to the FBI.

BTW, there is no class of felonies known as "process crimes". That's cheap reichwing blogosphere propaganda.

• Love
Nov 2018
Maryland
This convicted felon absolutely did lie.

Repeatedly.

Including to the FBI.

BTW, there is no class of felonies known as "process crimes". That's cheap reichwing blogosphere propaganda.

Dershowitz: Michael Flynn Didn't Commit Any Crimes - Long Room
Dershowitz: Michael Flynn Didn’t Commit Any Crimes
Dershowitz said he does not think Flynn "really committed any crimes," and only pleaded guilty after being strong-armed. Example - Flynn "This is a perfect example of Flynn, I don't think, really committed...

Oct 2019
Earth
The defendant is not entitled to be indicted on the charges of his choosing.

As well you know.
Prosecutor: we got you on being an agent of Russia, you're gonna be Big John's fuck doll for 20 years, or just take this little deal, tell the world you lied to the FBI and we will put in a good word and go easy on you.

Response; ok I'll take the deal.

Now when the deal gets rejected, seems to me that they would go back to the larger charges, not the sweet plea deal charges.