Michelle Bachmann Goes to Iowa and Gives Speech

Sep 2007
N48 51.489 E2 17.67119
How would Bachmann make for an excellent Presidential candidate? Why would you be for it? How could this individual make this country better?
Because you need a couple of bat shit crazy teabaggers on the podium during the primary debates (actually they aren't debates, just contests to see who can out crazy the others), and Bachmann and Palin are that.

She would serve her country extremely well by losing to Obama. I'd give her the medal of freeom for that.

Dec 2010
Oregon
America is not ready for a female president, we can't even handle a black male. Imagine if we had a female as HOS?

I do not think Christians could go for it. A cardinal belief is that woman should be seen and not heard. Especially in church and they should be obedient to their male counterparts. Try to find an obedient woman who has political ideas.

No the Christian right would sink a female candidate.

Dec 2010
Southington Connecticut
QUOTE=2lane;1110122]Because you need a couple of bat shit crazy teabaggers on the podium during the primary debates (actually they aren't debates, just contests to see who can out crazy the others), and Bachmann and Palin are that.

She would serve her country extremely well by losing to Obama. I'd give her the medal of freeom for that.
[/QUOTE]

Speaking of Bachman and debates do you thonk that her opponents would twist her up like a pretzel ? Bachman Brick Oven Flame-BakedĀ® Pretzels

Last edited:
Sep 2007
N48 51.489 E2 17.67119
Speaking of Bachman and debates do you thonk that her opponents would twist her up like a pretzel ?

They really don't debate, they really try to out crazy each other for the base. So Bachmann should hold her own as would Palin. Whoever can come up with the best bumper sticker statement in the debate will win that particular debate.

But you've made me hungary for some big pretzels and mustard for game time.

Dec 2010
Southington Connecticut
They really don't debate, they really try to out crazy each other for the base. So Bachmann should hold her own as would Palin. Whoever can come up with the best bumper sticker statement in the debate will win that particular debate.

Ok have some of those with lots of Sam ADAMS beer and if your team it wil either ease your pain or dull it.

Dec 2010
Southington Connecticut

Those two gabonees Bachman and Igloo Girl are 24/7 all bumper stickers !!