Michelle Bachmann Goes to Iowa and Gives Speech

Mar 2008
Broadcast Depth
Well in truth it's more like the Tea Party Express and those Southern Cons that could never make it into public office in the first place.....as well as never being Real Conservatives in the first place.....
In truth, it's all about Tea Partiers crowing for change, and then electing people who waffle under the very real pressure to not be a polemic in the face of facts and obligation to something bigger than soundbytes.

In truth, it's all about Tea Partiers crowing for change, and then electing people who waffle under the very real pressure to not be a polemic in the face of facts and obligation to something bigger than soundbytes.
Except in Bachmanns case.....she will not waffle under pressure. She is like a moth to a bug zapper and she will do anything to get into the limelight. Verifiable proof thats she is not a true conservative. True conservatives work behind the scenes. They are in fact Conservative and like to play it safe. Yet this does question on how all this relates with Congressional Buisness. For Bachmann votes as Republican.....but shouldn't it be noted that she is voting from the Tea Party Caucus and in doing so that it is a vote by the Tea party and not Republican. Kinda like Liebermann being an Independent and voting for either side.....

Mar 2008
Broadcast Depth
Except in Bachmanns case.....she will not waffle under pressure. She is like a moth to a bug zapper and she will do anything to get into the limelight. Verifiable proof thats she is not a true conservative. True conservatives work behind the scenes. They are in fact Conservative and like to play it safe. Yet this does question on how all this relates with Congressional Buisness. For Bachmann votes as Republican.....but shouldn't it be noted that she is voting from the Tea Party Caucus and in doing so that it is a vote by the Tea party and not Republican. Kinda like Liebermann being an Independent and voting for either side.....
How funny you would compare the likes of Bachmann to Liberman. I'd like to go on record as saying that the differences between the two are incredibly few.

Mar 2008
Broadcast Depth
Then you took it the wrong way.....as i only equated in voting as such for an example. Not that there is any comparison to either individual.....
No, I think your comparison was more apt than you intended. They're both clearly working their own agendas separate from those they claim to represent, for the greater power and glory of themselves.

Jan 2011
St. Louis
The only way I could see Bachmann actually throwing her hat in the ring is if Palin decides not to run which, admittedly, is about a 50-50 chance. However, unlike Palin, Bachmann lacks to charisma or star power to mount a major tea party run against the Republican establishment. Personally, from the left, I'd love to see Bachmann run against someone along the lines of Kucinich and perhaps we'll have a real political debate.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
The only way I could see Bachmann actually throwing her hat in the ring is if Palin decides not to run which, admittedly, is about a 50-50 chance. However, unlike Palin, Bachmann lacks to charisma or star power to mount a major tea party run against the Republican establishment. Personally, from the left, I'd love to see Bachmann run against someone along the lines of Kucinich and perhaps we'll have a real political debate.
Personally, I can't see Sarah Palin running at all. She actually has something to lose. The same thing for Newt Gingrich. I think neither can win and they know it, so they won't risk losing their little empire of followers they've gathered and cultivated. Right now other Repubs come to them, hat in hand, asking for endorsements and for them to speak at their rallies in the hopes of winning their followers. If they run and lose, they run the risk of being looked on as irrelevant and losing that "power".

It's easier and can be more lucrative to be a king maker and a power broker than it is to be the guy who runs for office.

Michelle Bachmann on the other hand... that's a possibility. I'd love to see it happen too.

Mar 2008
Broadcast Depth
Are you kidding? Kucinich would crush Bachmann in a REAL debate. CRUSH.

However, the MSM will simply start talking about his UFO sighting and his wife's tongue ring again, and then claim that Bachmann won based on how many Tea Baggers threw their panties on stage every time she said something fucking retarded.

Agreed Kucinich would totally crush Bachmann and even Palin.....Bachmann is scheduled to go back to Iowa and to speak to the GOP Leader there. Plus Bachmann has raised money for the GOP and the Tea party.

Still Bachmann has proven she is not a Leader and now she needs to worry that people will see her as a divider and worse.....an extremist that somehow got voted in to Congress.....