Michelle Obama on White Flight

Oct 2019
International Falls, Minnesota
Yeah, not really interested in your take, you are as biased as they come.
This isn't me. Watch the video and judge for yourself.

Apr 2014
Maryland
This is beyond hypocrisy. She moved out of her neighborhood and lives with the mostly white elitists on the Massachusetts coast.
This is really racist. You are saying that when one becomes more affluent they should stay in the hood. My husband grew up in a low income housing project and he moved to an upscale neighborhood and people respect him for that. Don’t they condemn him for not staying in the project

Apr 2014
Maryland
You're missing the point. In the article, she's whining about white people moving out when black people moved in. She's calling white people racist for moving out of the neighborhood when she herself moved out and into a white neighborhood.
wow-doyou miss the point. It isn’t that black people who move out when white people move-in it’s when white people move out when black people move-in. Black people welcome white people while white people don’t welcome black people

Oct 2019
International Falls, Minnesota
This is really racist. You are saying that when one becomes more affluent they should stay in the hood. My husband grew up in a low income housing project and he moved to an upscale neighborhood and people respect him for that. Don’t they condemn him for not staying in the project
Michelle is saying it, not me.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
Hopefully, the day will come when we can have an honest dialogue without calling American citizens racist for criticizing a black Democrat, and truly live out the words of Dr. Martin Luther king, judging people on the content of their character and not the color of their skin.
I think that's a great idea.
Let's by all means judge Trump and Obama by the content of their character.
Political party/ideology is not a part of character.

Reactions: Leaf Aricsun