Michelle Obama tops 5 things to watch at the DNC

Aug 2010
See you in a new existence!
I'll be catching up on DVR shows, including Breaking Bad episodes, but for those interested.......

Michelle Obama tops 5 things to watch at the DNC
Here is our guide to the five things to watch for Tuesday, Sept. 4:

1) Look for Michelle Obama to talk about how the president's policies are moving the country forward, even in the face of a slow economic recovery. Unlike Ann Romney, who helped soften her spouse's edges at last week's GOP convention, the first lady doesn't need to dwell much on the president as a husband and a father. With two-thirds of Americans holding a favorable view of Michelle Obama, she has proven to be a positive force for the White House.

Aug 2010
See you in a new existence!
The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency
First lady Michelle Obama says she will use tonight's speech to the Democratic Convention to discuss where President Obama has been and where he is going.

"I am going to remind people about the values that drive my husband to do what he has done and what he is going to do for the next four years," Mrs. Obama told SiriusXM radio host Joe Madison.

Mrs. Obama also said: "I am going to take folks back to the man that he was before he was President, because the truth is that he has grown so much -- but in terms of his core character and values, that has not been changed at all."

The first lady is expected to start speaking around 10:35 p.m.