Mike Pence dumped his college fiancee for being a ‘sinner’ and narced on his beer-drinking frat bros: report

Jul 2014
midwest
Gosh. I think Mike Pence would make a simply AWFUL President. Just plain AWFUL. Even HORRIBLE. I struggle to find words to describe how TERRIBLE a President I think Mike Pence would be. Shaking my head. Terrible.

But nowhere NEAR as bad as Donald Trump.
You can make all the predictions you want, but we won't know for sure till he's in office.

He may be great...or, maybe not.

BTW lots of the predictions on this little obscure political forum about the presidency have been wrong.

But keep them predictions rolling in!

Let's see: he won't last a month, he won't last another month, only a few more weeks, 99.9% certain he'll be gone by Sept 1st, won't last a year...

Yep, we've seen all those and more.

Jan 2016
Colorado
You can make all the predictions you want, but we won't know for sure till he's in office.

He may be great...or, maybe not.

BTW lots of the predictions on this little obscure political forum about the presidency have been wrong.

But keep them predictions rolling in!

Let's see: he won't last a month, he won't last another month, only a few more weeks, 99.9% certain he'll be gone by Sept 1st, won't last a year...

Yep, we've seen all those and more.
I never made ANY predictions about how LONG Donald Trump's Presidency would last. I DID say it would be awful for America. It has. Foreign Affairs magazine said that the Trump Presidency has already (in less than 20 months) led to "the ABRUPT decline of America as a superpower in the world".

I wouldn't THINK any patriotic American would be in favor of that, but...….

Jul 2014
midwest
I never made ANY predictions about how LONG Donald Trump's Presidency would last. I DID say it would be awful for America. It has. Foreign Affairs magazine said that the Trump Presidency has already (in less than 20 months) led to "the ABRUPT decline of America as a superpower in the world".

I wouldn't THINK any patriotic American would be in favor of that, but...….
Who has accused you of making predictions "about how LONG Donald Trump's Presidency would last"?

And if Foreign Affairs magazine says it's true, I reckon we gots to believe it.

Did THEY make any predictions about how LONG Donald Trump's Presidency would last?

Those are always entertaining, we need more of em...

Jan 2016
Colorado
Who has accused you of making predictions "about how LONG Donald Trump's Presidency would last"?

And if Foreign Affairs magazine says it's true, I reckon we gots to believe it.

Did THEY make any predictions about how LONG Donald Trump's Presidency would last?

Those are always entertaining, we need more of em...
The only prediction I am making is this: The longer that Donald Trump's Presidency lasts, the more America will decline as a superpower.

Shrug.