Militia in Oregon Issues Demands

Sep 2012
SoCal
These boobs just don't understand how this country works...time to evict them, arrest and prosecute. Acceding to their demands would assure the corruption
and destruction of Federal public lands. This IS domestic terrorism, and no 'negotiations' are warranted.

Leader of armed group wants land transfer, then will go home
BURNS, Ore. (AP) — A leader of the small, armed group that is occupying a remote national wildlife preserve in Oregon said Tuesday that they will go home when a plan is in place to turn over management of federal lands to locals.

Ammon Bundy told reporters at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge that ranchers, loggers and farmers should have control of federal land — a common refrain in a decades-long fight over public lands in the West.

"It is our goal to get the logger back to logging, the rancher back to ranching," said the son of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, who was involved in a high-profile 2014 standoff with the government over grazing rights.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
These boobs just don't understand how this country works...time to evict them, arrest and prosecute. Acceding to their demands would assure the corruption
and destruction of Federal public lands. This IS domestic terrorism, and no 'negotiations' are warranted.

Leader of armed group wants land transfer, then will go home
Funny how conveniently we flip how we handle our dealings with terrorists... if they are white, there's "no negotiation" and it's shut them down, kill them, etc...

Now, when they are Muslim terrorists, just the threat of violence and "no negotiation" we just give them what we perceive will appease them.

That said, I agree, we should not give in to terrorist demands, we should just be consistent about it.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Funny how conveniently we flip how we handle our dealings with terrorists... if they are white, there's "no negotiation" and it's shut them down, kill them, etc...

Now, when they are Muslim terrorists, just the threat of violence and "no negotiation" we just give them what we perceive will appease them.

That said, I agree, we should not give in to terrorist demands, we should just be consistent about it.
WTF? You are not very well informed, are you?

More than 2,400 dead as Obama’s drone campaign marks five years
We kill em all, men, women, and children.

https://www.thebureauinvestigates.c...ad-as-obamas-drone-campaign-marks-five-years/

Sep 2012
SoCal
You will take note that I said "time to evict them, arrest and prosecute"...at no time have I advocated killing them (unless they shoot first).

Nov 2014
Canada
Cut off all power, phone, everything. Do not respond to any messages, calls, anything from them. When they come out, if they are carrying ANY weapons, shoot them.