Minnesota Vikings chances of winning the Superbowl.

May 2012
By the wall
We've poured a lot of resources into the OL and it looks good which will give cousins plenty of time to hit our two A list receivers.

We also stacked up on D this year.

I don't see anyone in the division that can beat us and we are an overall improvement from last season.

Jan 2016
Colorado
We've poured a lot of resources into the OL and it looks good which will give cousins plenty of time to hit our two A list receivers.

I don't see anyone in the division that can beat us and we are an overall improvement from last season.
If memory serves me correctly, the Chicago Bears won the division last year, with probably the BEST defense in the league. And I see no reason to think they won't win the NFC North again this year. Even though their defensive coordinator, Vic Fangio, is now the head coach of my Denver Broncos, which I am VERY pleased about.

May 2019
midwest

It's a new NFL year where hope springs eternal. Still the greatest moment in NFL history since the game ended on the last play--Minneapolis Miracle.
:cool:

Jan 2016
Colorado
It's a new NFL year where hope springs eternal. Still the greatest moment in NFL history since the game ended on the last play--Minneapolis Miracle.
:cool:

Methinks the Denver Broncos were fooled by that play into thinking that Case Keenum would be a miracle worker for the Broncos......

Not so much.....