Minnesota Vikings chances of winning the Superbowl.

May 2012
By the wall
We've poured a lot of resources into the OL and it looks good which will give cousins plenty of time to hit our two A list receivers.

We also stacked up on D this year.

I don't see anyone in the division that can beat us and we are an overall improvement from last season.

Jan 2016
Colorado
We've poured a lot of resources into the OL and it looks good which will give cousins plenty of time to hit our two A list receivers.

I don't see anyone in the division that can beat us and we are an overall improvement from last season.
If memory serves me correctly, the Chicago Bears won the division last year, with probably the BEST defense in the league. And I see no reason to think they won't win the NFC North again this year. Even though their defensive coordinator, Vic Fangio, is now the head coach of my Denver Broncos, which I am VERY pleased about.

May 2019
midwest

It's a new NFL year where hope springs eternal. Still the greatest moment in NFL history since the game ended on the last play--Minneapolis Miracle.
:cool:

Reactions: BigLeRoy
Jan 2016
Colorado
It's a new NFL year where hope springs eternal. Still the greatest moment in NFL history since the game ended on the last play--Minneapolis Miracle.

Methinks the Denver Broncos were fooled by that play into thinking that Case Keenum would be a miracle worker for the Broncos......

Not so much.....

Reactions: the bull59
May 2019
midwest
Methinks the Denver Broncos were fooled by that play into thinking that Case Keenum would be a miracle worker for the Broncos......

Not so much.....
After last night's NFL Thursday game against the Vikings, it doesn't look like Case is helping Washington much either.:)

Jul 2014
midwest
After last night's NFL Thursday game against the Vikings, it doesn't look like Case is helping Washington much either.:)
Right now the Vikings are looking up at the Packers in their own division.

49ers and Saints look like serious NFC threats.

Maybe the Panthers and Seahawks, too.

Lotta football left...

• Love
May 2019
midwest
Gots to add that Cousins has been great lately...
Cousins, before last nights game --- week 5, 6 and 7. Also, he was pretty good last night.

Kirk Cousins
over his past three games: 68-of-90 (75.6%), 976 yards, 10 TD, 1 INT. He's the only QB in NFL history with three straight games of at least 300 passing yards and a QB rating of 130.0 or better.2 days ago

NameTeamOppScoreCompAttYdsTDIntSckFUMRate
Kirk Cousins MINvs WAS W 19-9 23262850030112.3

Jul 2014
midwest
Cousins, before last nights game --- week 5, 6 and 7. Also, he was pretty good last night.

Kirk Cousins
over his past three games: 68-of-90 (75.6%), 976 yards, 10 TD, 1 INT. He's the only QB in NFL history with three straight games of at least 300 passing yards and a QB rating of 130.0 or better.2 days ago

NameTeamOppScoreCompAttYdsTDIntSckFUMRate
Kirk Cousins MINvs WAS W 19-9 23262850030112.3
Agree and if he keeps this up they can beat ANY team.

Would say that at this point, the NFC North is the toughest division behind maybe only the NFC West.

Even Detroit is decent...

• Love