Mississippi License Plate Gets Makeover This Year with 'In God We Trust'

Apr 2011
My mother's womb, of course.
You should learn from your mentor. He provide links to support his arguments. You provide nothing and call people names and try humiliating them when you fail to make your points
You mean when I posted your quote back there and busted you? LMAO!

You're so silly.

You want me to post online English lessons for you? Not gonna happen. I don't work for free.

Last edited:
Apr 2011
Only if you ignore American history. The Pilgrims were Godly people
That has nothing to do with the government teaching people God exists. Pilgrims don't prove God exists, and their belief in God has nothing to do with the Establishment Clause and government.

Apr 2011
Nov 2008
Washington state
I posted your quote and busted you.

You deserve it.

Try? I didn't try, I did. You're so upset that I dug up your quote.

Weakness? I hit your argument in its vital organs by posting your quote, and now you're upset about it.
Better yet keep up humiliations and get off topic altogether and make it all about beating up your opponent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 2008
Washington state
That has nothing to do with the government teaching people God exists. Pilgrims don't prove God exists, and their belief in God has nothing to do with the Establishment Clause and government.
It has to do with teaching young people Their ancestors believed in God. It’s ok with me, but you screwed up and taught them there is a God lol

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
Because Cochran said marriage was between one man and one woman in his Bible Study book. The City of Atlanta figures his thoughts were dangerous to their views of equality and fired him. The city discriminated towards Cochran because of his religious views. Can’t do that in America. Trump has spoken out in favor of the Colorado Baker and the court found the Colorado Civil Rights Commission was creating Animus towards Jack Phillips and he won his case

He also said that gays were wicked and ungodly.

The book includes passages that say gay people and those who have sex outside of marriage are "naked," meaning they are wicked, ungodly sinners.

Which would be OK if he weren't charged with hiring and firing. He's entitled to his opinion, after all, but then the people subordinate to him also have a right to their opinions.

Apr 2011
It has to do with teaching young people Their ancestors believed in God. It’s ok with me, but you screwed up and taught them there is a God lol
This post makes no sense at all. By teaching children (not all of whom's ancestors were pilgrims) anything about the pilgrims, you aren't saying God factually exists. You are only teaching them the Pilgrims believed in God, and belief doesn't equal truth.