Mississippi License Plate Gets Makeover This Year with 'In God We Trust'

Apr 2011
My mother's womb, of course.
It has to do with teaching young people Their ancestors believed in God. It’s ok with me, but you screwed up and taught them there is a God lol
This post makes no sense at all. By teaching children (not all of whom's ancestors were pilgrims) anything about the pilgrims, you aren't saying God factually exists. You are only teaching them the Pilgrims believed in God, and belief doesn't equal truth.

Apr 2011
Better yet keep up humiliations and get off topic altogether
In post 370, I posted written evidence proving you misquoted me. You said "Doesn't mean you [Christians] have to abandon your religion to be an American citizen." I told you to post my quotes where I said Christians have to abandon their faith in order to be an American citizen. Then you said I hate Christians. The forum traffic back there proves you are off topic.

You simply don't understand English.

and make it all about beating up your opponent.
How can I beat you up, Mr. Anti-intellectual? You're in no-man's land.

You mean beat up your ridiculous claims? Ridiculous claims are meant to be beaten up, just like bananas are meant to be eaten.

Apr 2011
In post 370, I posted written evidence proving you misquoted me. You said "Doesn't mean you [Christians] have to abandon your religion to be an American citizen." I told you to post my quotes where I said Christians have to abandon their faith in order to be an American citizen. Then you said I hate Christians. The forum traffic back there proves you are off topic.

You mean beat up your ridiculous claims? Ridiculous claims are meant to be beaten up, just like bananas are meant to be eaten.

Apr 2011

Nov 2008
Washington state

No, you are convinced Christians are starting a Theocracy and if you don’t crap on every Christian in the country your Atheist world will go up in flames. Between you and Ian it’s really comical to see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 2008
Washington state

Name calling is forbidden. Counter claims with links is fine. You don’t do the latter, you harass and name calling

Nov 2008
Washington state
In his warped mind, his belief equals truth, but no one else's does.
This has everything to do with my post. What business do you have calling my mind warped and determining the validity of my beliefs? Are you the Judge, Jury and Executioner here?