Mississippi License Plate Gets Makeover This Year with 'In God We Trust'

Apr 2011
My mother's womb, of course.
No, you are convinced Christians are starting a Theocracy
That's real cute, kid. You may want to read your quotes that I posted where you say there is no separation of church and state.

You and the other Christian Dominionists aren't representative samples of Christians in America. I'm not falling for your deceptive social referencing.

and if you don’t crap on every Christian in the country
LIke I said, you and the other Christian Dominionists aren't representative samples of American Christians.

your Atheist world will go up in flames
No atheist needs Christians to crap on in order to be an atheist.

Between you and Ian it’s really comical to see
I have been laughing so hard at you ever since I posted your incriminating quote back there, and you're even funnier now that you're acting like a 4-year-old.

Apr 2011
This has everything to do with my post. What business do you have calling my mind warped and determining the validity of my beliefs? Are you the Judge, Jury and Executioner here?
You're an anti-intellectual with a persecution complex. That's as warped as you can get.

Critical thinking skills rationalize away faith and any hint of religion.

Atheist answer to the 10 Commandments: 10 Rational positions.

By the way, critical thinking comes from the Socratic Method, and Socrates was a theist.

Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
What business do you have calling my mind warped and determining the validity of my beliefs?
I did not. I called your mind warped because you think your beliefs are truth by virtue of you believing them, but no one else gets to have their beliefs true on the same basis. You think you are special compared to everyone else on account of your beliefs, and it just is not true.
Are you the Judge, Jury and Executioner here?
No, and neither are you. And you need to get over yourself and stop spending your life asserting the desirability of making everyone like you. You are neither that special, nor that important, nor particularly outstanding in any way, and having the beliefs you have does not change that.

Nov 2008
Washington state
I did not. I called your mind warped because you think your beliefs are truth by virtue of you believing them, but no one else gets to have their beliefs true on the same basis. You think you are special compared to everyone else on account of your beliefs, and it just is not true.

No, and neither are you. And you need to get over yourself and stop spending your life asserting the desirability of making everyone like you. You are neither that special, nor that important, nor particularly outstanding in any way, and having the beliefs you have does not change that.
Apparently you are a judge that determines whether someone can believe as they choose or not. What your saying is the first Amendment pertains to only people you find acceptable and doesn’t pertain to me. I know your irritated because I’m a Christian, but it still doesn’t mean you can silence me. I don’t think I’m special at all, not sure why you would think that other then Bullying doesn’t work on me, so out of desperation calling me names and trying to insult me might work, but I doubt it. Raised 3 teenagers I can take someone acting like an imbecile.The man child is losing his mind you pair up with. Just here trying to have a good time and enjoy the debates in a civil manner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Jun 2013
Here
Once again, it is useless to keep arguing with a robot (human or machine) that simply ignores facts or anything that blows up the BS they are trying to forward. There is no sense in arguing with them. Rather, what is important is show how they are full of BS. When they simply skip over what you provide as facts or anything that contends what they are trying to pass off, you know they have no logical response to it that proves it wrong and/or proves their BS to be the BS, that it is.

For example, this - Mississippi License Plate Gets Makeover This Year with 'In God We Trust' - was totally ignored by aboutenough. Why? Because it blows up his BS contentions about Amendment I with regard to religion and how the intent of "religious freedom" is not meant for one religion or sect/denomination of any one religion alone, and the reason for Amendment I. Amendment I is about all religions getting equal attention or none and it is about NO specific religion getting any special consideration over any other, INCLUSIVE of one denomination of Christianity over any other. The founders of this nation appear to have been far more aware of world history than some Americans appear to be. It is for this reasons, so false teachers are trying to exploit Christians who are ignorant, not only of history, but of the overall theme of the teachings of Christ and get them to believe Christ taught dominance, intolerance and bigotry, rather than the opposite. Those that simply listen to others, but do not think on their own or independently are prime targets (marks) for con artists who don't care about the teachings of Christ themselves.....they only care about how they can exploit those who do believe and manipulate them, making use of their ignorance and their narrow, uneducated, uniformed minds.

Today several slightly more intelligent neo-republicans rendered their support for a republican/conservative Muslim in Texas, because some wanted him to lose his job, because of his religion. Once wary of Muslims and ‘stealth jihad,’ Texas Republicans finally say: no discrimination Does this mean a corner has been turned and people are recognizing indirectly, the reasons behind Amendment I or will this just be a spot of sun on what continues to otherwise be a cloudy day and attempts by the ignorant and anti-Christian (teachings) "Christians" to dominate anything and everything and either install their religion as the ONLY religion or bar any other religion from having anything to do with their governing bodies.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/10/us/gop-tarrant-county-vote-shafi/index.html

Last edited:
Apr 2011
Apparently you are a judge that determines whether someone can believe as they choose or not.
Post Ian's quotes where he said that, kiddo.

What your saying is the first Amendment pertains to only people you find acceptable and doesn’t pertain to me.
Let's see Ian's quote where he said that.

I know your irritated because I’m a Christian, but it still doesn’t mean you can silence me.
Let's see the quote where Ian said that, kiddo.

Apparent I don’t think I’m special at all
You think the government must teach Christian Creationism (a religion) in public science courses, yet you say you're not special. There's a Self-Refuting Idea.

Now is not the time to tell jokes.

The man child is losing his mind you pair up with.
I see you're still upset that I proved you a liar back there by posting your quote.

Just here trying to have a good time and enjoy the debates in a civil manner
By libeling atheists with your fascist propaganda? Do you ever wonder why the mods have banned you so many times?

Nov 2008
Washington state
Post Ian's quotes where he said that, kiddo.

Let's see Ian's quote where he said that.

Let's see the quote where Ian said that, kiddo.

You think the government must teach Christian Creationism (a religion) in public science courses, yet you say you're not special. There's a Self-Refuting Idea.

Now is not the time to tell jokes.

I see you're still upset that I proved you a liar back there by posting your quote.

By libeling atheists with your fascist propaganda? Do you ever wonder why the mods have banned you so many times?
I would be banned for telling the truth. So I will refrain from this trap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk