Mississippi License Plate Gets Makeover This Year with 'In God We Trust'

Apr 2011
My mother's womb, of course.
I would be banned for telling the truth. So I will refrain from this trap
This logical fallacy is an Appeal to the Law. You think something is right or wrong just because the law says so.

That is assuming what you say is true, which it likely isn't. You're making that up because you know your accusations against Ian are hogwash. You just make those accusations against him because you love to lie and troll.

Apr 2011
Name calling is forbidden.
I'm not calling names. I'm stating a fact. It behaves like a child and an anti-intellectual, it reads and writes lime an anti-intellectual. Therefore, it is a child and an anti-intellectual.

Counter claims with links is fine.
If you actually read my posts, you'll see I posted your quote where you said "doesn't mean Christians have to abandon their religion to be citizens," which proves you misquoted me and lied.

Nov 2008
Washington state
I'm not calling names. I'm stating a fact. It behaves like a child and an anti-intellectual, it reads and writes lime an anti-intellectual. Therefore, it is a child and an anti-intellectual.

If you actually read my posts, you'll see I posted your quote where you said "doesn't mean Christians have to abandon their religion to be citizens," which proves you misquoted me and lied.
Your a child no question about it. You have a lot of growing up to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 2011
You're a child, no question about it. You have a lot of growing up to do.
Says the guy who reads and writes like a child. We learned about periods and contractions in the first grade, Mr. Anti-Intellectual.

You behave like a child in order to deflect from addressing peoples' posts. You read and write like a child. Therefore, you are a child. It is a perfectly valid argument.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Says the guy who reads and writes like a child. We learned about periods and contractions in the first grade, Mr. Anti-Intellectual.

You behave like a child in order to deflect from addressing peoples' posts. You read and write like a child. Therefore, you are a child. It is a perfectly valid argument.
When the debate becomes about the person rather then the subject at hand then it becomes personal harassment. I am ignoring post in the future attacking me personally.

Apr 2011
When the debate becomes about the person rather then the subject at hand then it becomes personal harassment.
Talk about hypocrisy. You're only on the forum to libel Jews, atheists, Muslims and anyone who isn't a Christian.

I am ignoring post in the future attacking me personally.
It'd be better if you'd leave the forum permanently. I'm here to have a discussion. You're here to troll and libel.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
When the debate becomes about the person rather then the subject at hand then it becomes personal harassment. I am ignoring post in the future attacking me personally.

Your a child no question about it. You have a lot of growing up to do
Who is making the debate about the person again?