Mitch McConnell: Gravedigger of Democracy

Dec 2006
required field
I don't know if they truly don't understand what a metaphor is, or they just do this for the lulz. I honestly can't tell sometimes. I don't know which bothers me more.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Seriously?

Wikipedia?

For all we know you just typed that shit in......you know that's not a reliable source for anything.

The fact is that the definition of a banana republic is well established.

Where do you think the term comes from?

It originates with a nation that relies on bananas as their only export for income.
The sheer stupidity of this. Wikipedia is an open-source encyclopedia. If you wish to dispute their definition of banana republic, why, you can do it. Especially if, as you claim, you have a Ph.D. in Political Science.

And, no doubt, you also consider The Atlantic to be a 'junk source':

Is the U.S. on the Verge of Becoming a Banana Republic? - The Atlantic

I also gather you did not even bother to read the second link I gave you.

Ho hum. You're rather boring. And you're the one who should be apologizing.

Dec 2006
required field
Especially if, as you claim, you have a Ph.D. in Political Science.
Spooky has claimed to be a lot of different things over the years. A doctorate holder in political science is so last week. I'm sure he's moved on to bigger and better things.

Nov 2013
NY
Where does the word democracy appear in the Constitution.

We are a Republic, and the Constitution demands every state provide a republican government.

Article IV Section 4 Clause 1 The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government.

The nation is often referrred to as The Republic, never the democratic republic.

Your post is gibberish.
You’re dismissed. No detention, just pack your bag, and leave. School is not for you, we tried, but this is a waste of time on both sides. And those gas stations are always looking for the next guy.

Nov 2013
NY
Seriously?

Wikipedia?

For all we know you just typed that shit in......you know that's not a reliable source for anything.

The fact is that the definition of a banana republic is well established.

Where do you think the term comes from?

It originates with a nation that relies on bananas as their only export for income.

Oooh, look, a “spooky” stupidity post... this place is so much more fun for those rare moment you make it out of banned camp.

As “we” all know - and why not let you in on this secret, especially since you will not understand it anyways - Wikipedia actually has a change history, viewable for each and everyone, where one can see who made what change, when, across the lifetime of every word written, of each article.
So IF BLR would have just typed that all in, we would know, and wouldn’t have to guess.

Your argument is no argument, and this is how we know you, and how it’s meant to be.
Which is also very sad, because every time you get something right, a mermaid gets her fin. And this is why they are so rare.

May 2012
By the wall
Oooh, look, a “spooky” stupidity post... this place is so much more fun for those rare moment you make it out of banned camp.

As “we” all know - and why not let you in on this secret, especially since you will not understand it anyways - Wikipedia actually has a change history, viewable for each and everyone, where one can see who made what change, when, across the lifetime of every word written, of each article.
So IF BLR would have just typed that all in, we would know, and wouldn’t have to guess.

Your argument is no argument, and this is how we know you, and how it’s meant to be.
Which is also very sad, because every time you get something right, a mermaid gets her fin. And this is why they are so rare.
So does that mean the information on Wiki is correct?

lol

Would you like some evidence of false information posted to Wiki because I can provide it to you.

Nov 2013
NY
So does that mean the information on Wiki is correct?

lol

Would you like some evidence of false information posted to Wiki because I can provide it to you.
There are a variety of things I would “like” to see in connection with you, but none of those have anything to do with more silly posts from you, that you can be sure of.

And yes, in it’s overwhelming majority, an information source which is peer reviewed permanently by thousands and thousands, totaling millions of people, actually is a very valid, and probably most reliable source of information out there.
I don’t question that you trolls have for years tried to put opinion into articles, instead of information, yet again, in it’s vast majority, this gets corrected with more efficiency and speed than any newspaper can put out an occasional correction statement.

That does not avoid some pity troll wars happening with back and forth changes and re-changes at times (which yet again, is fully documented in ach and every article’s change history), but within the Wikipedia space. Such intentional DISinformation, is as rare as mermaids are.

And the article about banana republics does not seem to be a usual suspect for an article to be a source of a pity dispute... and then, along came spooky.