Mnuchin seeks to delay proposed Secret Service report on Trump family travel costs until after the election

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
Happy and safe trails, Bo.

Leave all this silly hooey behind.

However....I'm concerned about the Tweet Desk.....

AND SO YOU Whiney Babies can't ding me for a war crime while others can say very naughty things with impunity but I'm not complaining...

Trump is bilking the American taxpayer out da ying-yang.
Oh, Ooops? Is ying-yang now some sort of verboten thing?
How bout I go to the store and buy some Cheese Nips while I think on my crimes....

Sorry...I'm in a Mooood.
Wonder if cows eat Cheese Nips when their in a Mooood?

As usual the Dotard is in a Mooood this morning too.

Evidently that storyline about how Soleimani was about to blow up our embassies (or whatever the "imminent Threat" du Jour is at present) didn't go over all that well.

I leave you with Dotard's morning pout. Undoubtedly he Skipped the Nips and went straight at the Quarter Pounders like a Spider Monkey! ;)

May 2019
A Van Down by the River...

Evidently that storyline about how Soleimani was about to blow up our embassies (or whatever the "imminent Threat" du Jour is at present) didn't go over all that well.

I leave you with Dotard's morning pout. Undoubtedly he Skipped the Nips and went straight at the Quarter Pounders like a Spider Monkey! ;)

Working the Desk til the last minute.
Maybe @Friday13 or @Bull59(?) can fill in.....

Safe travels my friend.
Remember to blow out your airway before inhaling....

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio

And trillion dollar deficits as far as the eye can see. According to experts that is on our childer and Grandchildren shoulders. The recession is coming.

May 2019
And trillion dollar deficits as far as the eye can see. According to experts that is on our childer and Grandchildren shoulders. The recession is coming.
Do you think Trump cares?
He has pulled back on Mercury limits and other egregious toxins in our air and water so he can secure certain business interests.

It's up to the people to WAKE UP and think of the future and not the quick buck in the short term.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Do you think Trump cares?
He has pulled back on Mercury limits and other egregious toxins in our air and water so he can secure certain business interests.

It's up to the people to WAKE UP and think of the future and not the quick buck in the short term.
No, but the money experts say that is all that is holding the economy up right now. He will care if the recession hits and it is coming.

May 2019
Trump claimed last night that he did not take a salary and is spending his own money.

What have I missed? Where is Bo going? Cue me in, I-was sick for 2 days and gone yesterday
Bo has to go on vacay.

He'll be back tanner, and with cool pictures of the octopus's undersea gardens.

I hope you're feeling better @MaryAnne !

Reactions: BoiseBo