Mnuchin seeks to delay proposed Secret Service report on Trump family travel costs until after the election

May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
Dangit @BoiseBo ! Just when I need your slick graphic...

Anyway, it really cheese's me off that Trump HAD TO take money that was earmarked to make necessary repairs at barracks and military family homes that are Health hazards because of gross mold, to BUILD HIS Great PENETRABLE WALL.

But at the same time millions are going into Trump pockets for travel and luxury that has eclipsed the expenses of ANY OTHER president in.....ever!

The graphic I wanted was the one with all the "Acting Whatevers" -- meaning, Trump spends an inordinate of money and time on the Taxpayers back, while he can't even do his job.

At all.
Not even the easy crap like hiring people.

After 3 years we have all just come to accept all this "Executive Time" and taxpayer-funded luxury golf outings, meanwhile we were on the brink of war last week and didn't even have staff to deal with this.

Even when he is in the White House, he spends most of his time watching TV and Tweeting.
ANY American taxpayer should be flaming PISSED about that.

Make America Really Really Stupid & Trump Rich.
Okey dokey.

May 2019
Backatown, USA
Tell me about it. Have never seen a previous POTUS do basically non-stop rallies

I mean they do some when they are running for re-election, but he's been doing since he got into office.

I always kind of laugh at them and the people that believe his lies and BS that he spouts at every single one of them.
Incumbent presidents traditionally establish their re-election campaign committees sometime during the year before the election. Trump filed his paperwork in January 2017, literally the week he took office.

May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
Someone tell me what this president has done with his time, other than make money for himself -- or, create crises, then back down, then claim some victory that pretty much is a surrender : I.e. Gov't Shutdown, Trade War, backing out of the Iran Deal....

I totally thought he was all about the working man.
I did.
I know...

The Infrastructure Big Deal Bill was supposed to be completed in the FIRST 100 Days.
This is something that right and left want, need and can make them look like champs back home.

And yet, THREE years down the road and President I-Am-The-Best-Negotiator is holding his mushroom part and American bridges and roads are still in flipping dis-repair.

What is the deal with that?
Seriously?

Must be the Nazi Cow wing of the Dem party, right , @Logically Left ?

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
Bo has to go to a secure location in the tropics so as to protect him from aliens targeting him for his vote to demolish StoneHenge.
Oh fer HELL, that ^ right there was really funny!! :lol: Psst - no snorkeling cows but several turtle sightings today. NO, not Moscow Mitch McTurtles. These were beautiful, graceful turtles. Tomorrow is Boogie Boarding & Daiquiri Wednesday. Don’t be late!!:tropicaldrink:

Reactions: Friday13
May 2013
N Oregon Coast
Yanno, that amount of money could buy a bit of the highly penetrable Great Wall.

Seems that cutting funding for upkeep at military bases is just a silly expense, when compared to Trump being able to walk two feet from his cart to a Secret Service-planted ball....
Heheh she said “penetrate!!” *snicker*

Jul 2019
Atlanta
Wonder if cows eat Cheese Nips when their in a Mooood?

As usual the Dotard is in a Mooood this morning too.

Evidently that storyline about how Soleimani was about to blow up our embassies (or whatever the "imminent Threat" du Jour is at present) didn't go over all that well.

I leave you with Dotard's morning pout. Undoubtedly he Skipped the Nips and went straight at the Quarter Pounders like a Spider Monkey! ;)

Trump has now tweeted that the attacks by Soleimani were NOT Imminent and of course he misspelled imminent.

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
Trump has now tweeted that the attacks by Soleimani were NOT Imminent and of course he misspelled imminent.
I believe this is the eleventieth iteration. You’d think they could just pick a storyline & stick to it. Problem is, they keep getting busted!:lol: