Mob Rule

Nov 2014
North Carolina
I think your posts show for themselves that you aren't good at reading minds or sometimes simple English.
And I think your posts show all you capable of is making lame troll comments. Well, that and your obvious delusions about being able to read other peoples' minds...

I'm still waiting for you to actually make a political point on this forum. Please, prove me wrong. I'm waiting. I've never actually seen you debate anything on this board.

I also could give a fuck what you think about me. So you may want to go share your opinions about others with someone who actually cares what you think about them. :)

Last edited:
Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
It was suppose to be a response to my quote though. And your question had nothing to do with anything I said in that quote.

But as far as your question goes: its premise is far too subjective to give an accurate response to - because I'm not familiar with the average guys you meet on the street. But I will say this - the President is a lot more restrained than the people I am accustomed to. But whether or not you approve of how the President behaves is your own business and vice versa.
Then I'd offer the opinion that you must associate with some pretty damned deplorable people.
The POTUS works for me, so yes it is my business how he conducts himself in public representing me.

Nov 2014
North Carolina
Then I'd offer the opinion that you must associate with some pretty damned deplorable people.
The POTUS works for me, so yes it is my business how he conducts himself in public representing me.
And I"d offer my opinion that given your own behavior on this board you are hardly in a position to lecture the president or my associates for being uncivil. So you may want to clean up your own act first before you go around expecting the rest of us to be always act civil. Because you can act pretty deplorable yourself.

I also don't see you criticizing these democratic mobs who are running around screaming in people's faces like lunatics. So until I do - you have very little credibility with me on this subject anyway and are dismissed as a partisan opportunists who only cares about civility when it enables you to criticize your political opponents.

As to your last point, how the President conducts himself is your business, I suppose. Though you didn't vote him and won't be voting for him. So it really doesn't matter how the President behaves really. So it's a moot and inconsequential point. And neither I - or likely he - cares whether you approve of his behavior or not.

I guess what I'm trying to say is please spare me your hypocritical lectures on the necessity of being civil.

Last edited:
Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
And I"d offer my opinion that given your own behavior on this board you are hardly in a position to lecture the president or my associates for being uncivil. So you may want to clean up your own act first before you go around expecting the rest of us to be always act civil. Because you can act pretty deplorable yourself.

I also don't see you criticizing these democratic mobs who are running around screaming in people's faces like lunatics. So until I do - you have very little credibility with me on this subject anyway and are dismissed as a partisan opportunists who only cares about civility when it enables you to criticize your political opponents.

As to your last point, how the President conducts himself is your business, I suppose. Though you didn't vote him and won't be voting for him. So it really doesn't matter how the President behaves really. So it's a moot and inconsequential point. And neither I - or likely he - cares whether you approve of his behavior or not.

I guess what I'm trying to say is please spare me your hypocritical lectures on the necessity of being civil.
Gee, then I guess it's a damned good thing that I'm not the President, isn't it.We have to deal with the guy that actually IS the president, understand?
I don't intend to spare you a damned thing. *shrug."