Mob Rule

Jun 2007
Wisconsin
The only irony I see is yours.

For example, are the alt-right, racist scumbags who fight with Antifa also fascists? I'd say a lot of them probably are. In fact, according to your maxim, 'using violence on people they oppose politically' definitely makes the racist scumbags into fascists as well, yet compared to Antifa, which is certainly a violent organization, the alt-right scumbags, fascists if you will, are actually deadly

For the record, I don't agree with you labelling Antifa fascist, not because I care about you calling Antifa fascist, but simply for the sake of accuracy. You see, Albert, fascism is a rather discrete ideology, and Antifa is a motley collection of anarchists and radicals whose main ideology appears to be the lack of a coherent one. I am not impressed by Antifa since I don't give a damn about anarchists and radicals, and I am certainly going to defend them.

Moving on, if you want to continue to belittle my intelligence, I am put in an awkward position since whenever my intelligence is insulted, I typically respond in kind. I call it 'shoveling the shit back', but you are a moderator,. I understand I won't last long after returning your insults.

I have already agreed with you that I make you feel like Einstein. Kind of where I have to be considering your position. Is me agreeing that you are an Einstein compared to me not enough?
Fuck that. Macduff was on council and now he’s a mod. Think about that for a minute.

Jun 2007
Wisconsin
Maybe. Maybe not.

Either way - there is no serious effort in Washington to lock Mrs. Clinton up and the President usually laughs when the crowds use that chant. So it's clear to me it's seen as largely a joke. Though not nearly as funny as this newfound concern the democrats suddenly have for due process.
So you really don’t know why it does it? Christ.