Mob Rule

Oct 2018
Bend, OR
I think all of us honest, respectful people who post on this board (Democrats and some Independence) shoud chage our 'signatues' to LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP....so every day the Repugs can be reminded of their future.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
I can dispute none of that posted. Trump was "born into it" and was dealt an amazing hand. TO his credit, he has made it through lots of tough and lean times, though many of these he caused himself. That's what it took to beat Hillary, coming across a person with a bigger ass than even she did.
By cheating people and filing bankruptcy 5 times? Oh, yes there is this little IRS problem that goes back 30 years.

Apr 2015
Mid ATL
By cheating people and filing bankruptcy 5 times? Oh, yes there is this little IRS problem that goes back 30 years.
Loopholes don't concern me. Want to change those? Vote differently.
If the 30 year old charges are somehow still within the statute of limitations, it won't be tough for an IRS attorney to make the case that money is owed and illegalities done. In that case, prosecution ought to follow.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Loopholes don't concern me. Want to change those? Vote differently.
If the 30 year old charges are somehow still within the statute of limitations, it won't be tough for an IRS attorney to make the case that money is owed and illegalities done. In that case, prosecution ought to follow.
They are already working on it. And it does not just include 30 year old cheating,much more recent, the Trump charity case is already in the Court system.

Loopholes are built in by Congress so maybe you need to get rid of the old men who created them. I will be doing my part. Today or tomorrow if my ballot comes..