Montage of Fake News MSM Uncritically Reporting Smollett Hoax Race Crime

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
When TMZ first reported that actor Jussie Smollett was the victim of a vicious hate crime, it sounded almost impossible to believe.

Upon leaving a Chicago Subway sandwich shop circa 2 AM one sub-zero night in late January, two masked men recognized him as the openly gay black actor starring in Fox’s ‘Empire,’ hurled racist and homophobic slurs at him, beat him to the point of breaking his ribs, doused him with bleach, tied a noose around his neck, before pronouncing “This is MAGA Country!” and fleeing.

Making such astonishing claims, the national media owed it to their viewers to give this story the circumspect coverage responsible journalism demands.

If only.

Montage: Watch the Media Uncritically Accept Another Outlandish ‘Hate Crime’

Aside from the obvious racism coming from the Left in this case, there's the complicit fake news MSM factor.

Anyone who is not blinded by Leftist emotional driven agendas could see from the very beginning the this story was problematic at best.

Hate Crime Hoax Number 10,001???

But, that didn't stop the fake news MSM from going full speed ahead with this hoax race crime story did it?

Because it's fits the Left's agenda that America is a racist Country and of course anyone who supports the President has to be a racist.

This is a classic example of why Main Street Americans DO NOT trust ANYTHING the fake news MSM puts out.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I think it is also interesting how the fake news MSM believe that they can actually shift public opinion today as they once did.

Their day has passed.

I don't think they sway anyone's opinion anymore.

The fake news MSM obvious has their little cult following but, these people are Sheeple and will believe whatever the fake news MSM tells them anyway.

NO ONE else is paying attention to them.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Jussie needs to be charged with a felony that carries the same sentence as the crime he fake reported.

Jussie also needs to pay restitution to the chitown popo
Smollett has privilege.

I will be surprised if there is any real accountability here.

The fake news MSM will do what they can to protect this guy.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
What was his motive for the fake story? Has the smell of democrat Trump hate.
Didn't they cut him from Empire?

I think this was a publicity stunt.

Maybe he planned to run for office as a Democrat.

What better Dem candidate than one that has been victimized by the White Man who supports the President of the US.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I thought CBS was one of the purveyors of fake news, but you’re showing that they’ve published a story about the latest developments.

So did another fake news source: CNN.
If the fake news MSM is having to report the facts in this case then you know sh*t has gone south with Smollett's hoax.