Morally Bankrupt Republicans

Jul 2014
Border Fence
Refusal to stand up to corruption.

Republicans have been moral in name only since before Reagan.

Remember G. Gordan Liddy and Oliver North are Republican heroes.

Reactions: 3 people
Jul 2014
Border Fence
Trump's Laundromat

Trump has a 3 decade relationship with the Russians going back to the end of Soviet rule. Trump saw the take over of Oligarchs and the KGB/Mob rise to power.

When Trump Inc. was tapped out and no one would float him a loan...he found money in Russia. Trump will never bite the hand that made him.

Russia tells Trump he needs to give the Diplomatic mission in the US back or things can go very badly for US Diplomats in Russia.

"Russia stressed that if Washington does not address this and other concerns, including persistent efforts to hinder the operation of Russia’s diplomatic missions, Russia has the right to take retaliatory measures in accordance with the principle of reciprocity," the ministry said in a statement after Monday's meeting ended without a deal.
Source: Russia Says It's Ready to Retaliate for US Election Sanctions | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/national-international/Russia-Ready-to-Retaliate-for-US-Election-

Russian FSB guard attacked U.S. diplomat outside Moscow embassy

In the early morning of June 6, a uniformed Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) guard stationed outside the U.S. Embassy in Moscow attacked and beat up a U.S. diplomat who was trying to enter the compound, according to four U.S. officials who were briefed on the incident.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/russian-fsb-guard-attacks-us-diplomat-outside-moscow-embassy/2016/06/28/2c42c98c-3d7f-11e6-a66f-aa6c1883b6b1_story.html?utm_term=.0a3ff38706ed

Not one word...not one tweet on the treatment of our Diplomats in Russia.

Never bite the hand that feeds you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
May 2012
By the wall
I wonder what Putin will do with all you liberals who have talked shit about him?

That should be interesting indeed.

May 2013
Banned Camp Segregation Unit
Used to be the go-to party. Trump! blahahahahahaaahahahahaahahahahahahahaahhhahahahahahaahhaahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 2012
By the wall
Spooky is now threatening us with Putin?
You fear Putin, this is what all the hysteria is about.

And since you all believe it I am curious what you are going to do since according to you its going to happen.

Putin will take over the US, then what will you do?

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
You fear Putin, this is what all the hysteria is about.

And since you all believe it I am curious what you are going to do since according to you its going to happen.

Putin will take over the US, then what will you do?
Arrogant kid. You do not TELL people what they "All believe."
Well, I guess you can, but it makes you look like a jackass.

Reactions: 1 person